Login

Videos

Excess of Demons

More
14 Nov 2012 02:44 #1 by dannykinns
Replied by dannykinns on topic Re: Excess of Demons
Well am I glad to see you! Have t spoken to you or the others since that ordeal with 'Maria'. As always, I am happy to be back on board!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Nov 2012 21:30 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Speaking of things that go bump in the night...DANNY! Long time no see, my friend!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dannykinns

More
13 Nov 2012 03:56 #3 by dannykinns
Replied by dannykinns on topic Re: Excess of Demons
I believe in my humble opinion that demons are based on personal and spiritual experiences. Although the media is famously known for disdaining this sensitive topic but the subjective of paranormal and "unknown" are affected as well. It is sad to say people, as the skeptical audience influenced by media, seek to achieve the ridiculous experience to witness one by playing the quijia board, summoning, trespassing old homes, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
12 Nov 2012 22:04 #4 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Excess of Demons
ditto to all above

More
12 Nov 2012 01:00 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Dave, you have hit the nail on the head. Absolutely a marketing ploy started by ignorant idiots and perpetuated by those seeking a quick buck.

More
09 Nov 2012 01:35 #6 by packerfanvic
Replied by packerfanvic on topic Re: Excess of Demons
I would have to agree that demonic hauntings are rare. Demons, as opposed to spirits, would have normally been called into this dimension and not sent back. For those who do believe in demons, they were once considered Angels that Satan brought down with him. And for those who don't know, yes, I am an ordained minister .

More
09 Nov 2012 00:06 #7 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: Excess of Demons
I also think you are correct... I believe there is possibility of that sort of haunting, but it's rare... those are mostly just some angry and aggressive spirits

More
08 Nov 2012 23:30 #8 by DebPSPI
Replied by DebPSPI on topic Re: Excess of Demons
I think you are exactly correct, paranormal entertainment has to keep upping the ante to keep viewers, my concern is where do they go from here?? Scary thought.
I too believe if your a crusty old person in life you will be just as cantankerous in death. I have had clients with physical scratches and injuries and maybe I have just been lucky thus far but these were not caused by demons they were caused by a cranky spirit trying to be heard.
I have never personally had contact with a demonic entity so I cannot say if they exist or not but it would seem that giving people the idea that every haunt is a demon is not in the best interest of them or the paranormal community in general.

More
08 Nov 2012 22:40 #9 by spookydave
Excess of Demons was created by spookydave
Hi all,
Is it just me or am I hearing on numerous shows & websites continual references to demons & 'demonic hauntings' Is this just the latest fad to boost ratings and interest? I think that it is, after all how dramatic is the difference between a haunting (ho hum) and a demonic haunting (visions of green spew & mothers knitting socks in hell). I've noticed that scratches on people now are stone bonker indications of a demonic attack, as there's usually three of them blah blah blah.

Personally, I'm not sold on the concept of demons anyway as I'm of the view that if a person was a nasty bugger when alive, they will still be a nasty bugger when dead. And I'm sorry, but I do think the the majority of possessions can be traced to psychological issues. All I think this is acheiving is detracting from the real deal and giving critics more fuel to ridicule the paranormal.

As usual I'm happy to be proven completely wrong :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds

Features