Login

Videos

Possesions

More
27 Nov 2012 16:17 #1 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: Possesions
'Possesion only attack person who was have empty mind in that time and have weak mentally with weak soul.'
Completely agree with that :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Nov 2012 01:05 #2 by aryo-writer
Replied by aryo-writer on topic Re: Possesions
Possesion only attack person who was have empty mind in that time and have weak mentally with weak soul.
That will open gate in human body for spirit or demons enter and posses that person.
In this case, there a few way for recognize if that person was posses condition or not...
1. Look deep into their eye, sometimes when that person is your friend, you will recognize that eyes is your friend eyes or not.
2. Someone who posses with spirit or demon, they will have more energy than normal human or can do something weird which normal human can't do it and can talk other language they never learn before.
3. They sudenly scream without any reason and act weird (this ones the sign of beginning from demon or spirit posses them).

If you see this and in that situation, don't be panic.. Try hold the mother of finger feet from person who posses and read holy pray from ur believe from religion for rid negative spirit... If the person who posses try fight, ask your friends hold that person body and keep hold the mother of finger feel from that person who posses while u keep read pray.. (sometimes u need try harder squish that person mother finger feet..).

For posses there are 2 ways..
1. Call the spirit for posses you with pray or spell
2. Posses because spirit or demon wants enter your body.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lucas

More
24 Oct 2012 11:50 #3 by Jack
Replied by Jack on topic Re: Possesions

Profett wrote: Having ptsd and lack of faith both spirituality and morally can and does open doors that should never be opened. Even in defending this country I did evil things but I am not evil. That being said, those doors open repeatedly for me. I have always found the courage not to pass the threshold, yet. They come both in the light of day and the darkest of night. I believe the souls of those I have taken will not nor can not rest because of me. All I can do is try to forgive myself and soldier on.

Thank you for your service. Without you, we would not have the freedoms we enjoy.
I believe those who die in battle do find peace as they died doing what they believed in.

More
24 Oct 2012 03:34 #4 by Profett
Replied by Profett on topic Re: Possesions
Having ptsd and lack of faith both spirituality and morally can and does open doors that should never be opened. Even in defending this country I did evil things but I am not evil. That being said, those doors open repeatedly for me. I have always found the courage not to pass the threshold, yet. They come both in the light of day and the darkest of night. I believe the souls of those I have taken will not nor can not rest because of me. All I can do is try to forgive myself and soldier on.

More
24 Oct 2012 03:07 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Possesions
The most susceptible are those who's auras are damaged, either from prolonged illness, deep depression or self abuse (like drugs or other risky behaviors). Fear gives things like that more power, but I don't think it makes you more susceptible.

More
22 Oct 2012 21:44 #6 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: Possesions

Jack wrote: 1st of all, you would have to be a psychopath not to fear evil. Those who open themselves up to evil/possesion would be at a greater risk.

I didn't mean like not afraid at all, just not that much as some other people... and I agree with youre other clame completely... Just wanted to hear ppls opinions about that :)

More
22 Oct 2012 17:37 #7 by normanglasser1
Replied by normanglasser1 on topic Re: Possesions
Good Que. I usually get myself in trouble here on this site . I feel I have known two people who were possessed by demons. Both were or on the border of being a genius one in math the other in music . The one in math his first name is David I found myself around him for over a year. every once in awhile you could see the beast come over his face. He started out as a college professor. by the time I meet him he started going to our church. One would never see him without a pocket calculator he was continually punching in numbers. when we were praying he would be punching in numbers. I know of at least 6 people that was associated with him that committed suicide . If you confronted him he would leave only to return the next week.Davids' goal was to destroy the church in which he did. Possession in my opinion isn't about fear or ones faith. as far as evil goes we all have that worm in our apple. Its about ones ego and vanity so one must ask themselves how far would you go to achieve your goals a demon can answer that Que. If you let him have your free will.What does a demon get out of it? the same strategic that was used in the beginning is the same today divide and conqueror.

More
22 Oct 2012 15:20 #8 by Jack
Replied by Jack on topic Re: Possesions
1st of all, you would have to be a psychopath not to fear evil. Those who open themselves up to evil/possesion would be at a greater risk.

More
22 Oct 2012 13:17 #9 by Lucas
Possesions was created by Lucas
What do you think who is more susceptible to beeing possesed by demons? People who fear evil, or those who don't? Is faith just enough, or should person believe in her/his own strength of mind?

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds

Features