Login

Videos

ParaCon at the Exchange Hotel Civial War Museum

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Oct 2012 01:16 #1 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: ParaCon at the Exchange Hotel Civial War Museum
Count us in. I think we can talk CC into getting something together. I think it's a great thing when we can have so many on the same page. There's a reason why we're all here. We look at spirits the way I believe they should be looked at; with respect and care.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2012 01:05 #2 by iburyem
Steve, they did the investigation the night prior, and the Paracon was outdoors, unfortunately after a few of the groups listened to my EVPs, they went to check out the hot spots out, during the daylight hours after tours of the area and ,yeah I'd be furious if I was a spirit and people kept tramping through my space, taunting me, I think people get too excited and forget.

Hey.. we NEED to get one together!

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Sep 2012 16:56 - 30 Sep 2012 17:02 #3 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: ParaCon at the Exchange Hotel Civial War Museum
I think they probably do get irritated; due to maybe thinking that they're looked upon as circus acts with so many investigators focused on them. We had an investigation in a highly active place a few months ago and we had 7 people there. We got zero that night; and I felt it was for the same reason, although no one showed their irratation, which was good.

I've learned something from your experience and my own. I may one day get together with several groups; but I won't go into an active location with them; only because of what I mentioned above. Eating, drinking [coffee even] ;) , or just a fireside chat; count me in.
Last edit: 30 Sep 2012 17:02 by Steven Matrix.

More
30 Sep 2012 14:37 - 30 Sep 2012 20:26 #4 by iburyem
Had an excellent time at the ParaCon, in Gordonsville Virginia... Did the "ghost hunt" on Friday night with a friend, and s ( far after just starting audio.. I've picked up 2 EVPS ( 15 minutes into the start) Lots of groups from VA, WV,TN and NJ showed up... its nice branching out with other groups, sharing haunts, investigations and talking to the public.

The famous Quartermaster Richardson, gave as a nice show, by picking up a bed frame moving it from the floor and collapsing it in front of one of the groups ( I think he got irritated with all the people tramping through his area.)

The ParaCon was held on the grounds with lectures in the original Civil War era train depot. Tours available to those who wanted to view the museum or do a "ghost hunt" at night time.

Here are some photos, from the Convention, it is still running through today and is FREE to get in, all of the lectures were yesterday though.

File Attachment:

File Name: 928exchang...here.wav
File Size:86 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: 928Exchang...wson.wav
File Size:227 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: 928exchang...arme.wav
File Size:2,371 KB

What do you hear in these three EVPs?

In the first I *think I hear Drags back there(?)
The second a name that sound maybe like "Newton Dawson" which has not come up with previous investigations.
the thrid, I heard (very quietly "You cannot hear me" )
Last edit: 30 Sep 2012 20:26 by iburyem.

Time to create page: 0.700 seconds

Features