Login

Videos

Investigating

More
04 May 2011 13:46 #1 by undertaker1
Investigating was created by undertaker1
Alot of topics lately have been about spirits and things and those of us that deal with them. Now lets get to what we need to be doing with others. We need to be out investigating and helping those who don't understand the spirits or paranormal. The three main things i fell is good in making a team and investigating are first find a group of people you will work well with. If you have a diffrent variety of abilities and skill i believe this is best. You all can share some of the same abilities but diversity is best i believe. The second thing i believe is evidence. The more eyes and ears you have reviewing is gonna be better because we are human and do have error. The lst thing is debunking what you might have seen. I Feel you should always try to find a explantion first before making a conclusion. This may also help the people who you are investigating for realize what they are dealing with. some people get scared of natural noises nd things their homes make so be sure to be very detailed in your reviews.

With this being said about my views and beliefs what do you all believe is most importnt in investigating. If you have never investigated feel free to use your thoughts and ideas on this as well. I am currently creating a team and have sixsense as one of the members. Finding a team is hard but worth the work. Let me know if any of you are interested in joining us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds

Features