Login

Videos

visions..

More
26 Jun 2012 20:27 #1 by lintu89
Replied by lintu89 on topic Re: visions..
been doing that for a long time..writing in book...got afew more visions last night..not that i could see much..much to fast..only one vision did i see, but did not understand.showing the bottom of mens legs..all had black shoes on, all looked the same..any idea's ? got visions while i was protecting myself with light, to try and rid myself of this low entity...thanks..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jun 2012 20:42 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: visions..
Not talking about any special program, just Word or Notepad :) That way if it came down to having to prove something happened on a particular day you'd have more proof. If that's not necessary then a paper and pencil will do :)

More
25 Jun 2012 20:39 #3 by lintu89
thank you for reply...not to sure about electronic things etc..not into all that.but i have kept a book..things i have been shown are all mainly about myself, etc....except when i was shown michael jackson visions 2 days before his death..but i think those visions were shown to me by someone close to me in spirit, because i was such a huge fan for many years, i quess they were preparing me for the shock...but since this spirit attachment, not had the visions like i used to..maybe i will when this spirit goes...i am trying myself to get shut of it, filling myself with light and prayers..i hope it will go..i pray to be released..x

More
25 Jun 2012 01:18 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: visions..
Because the spirit world operates at a much higher frequency than ours, sometimes it makes it hard for us to hear them. That's why sometimes you'll see a medium say something like, "I'm getting an M name." Sometimes they are speaking so fast that all you can catch is a first letter or rhythm or syllables. It is much easier for them to communicate in visual symbols. You can get much more information across quickly by showing a simple picture than you could in word form. Any spirit being could show you these symbols though a higher, more evolved being would be able to show you a vision with more detail and clarity.

My advice is to simply keep track of what you are seeing if you aren't already doing so. If you can do it in an electronic form (any kind of word processing/text program that puts a time stamp on your entry will do), just in case there is some correlation between them or if any end up being precognitive.

More
24 Jun 2012 19:28 #5 by lintu89
thank you for reply..i think i am very sensitive...been having visions years before this attachment came along...i get afew now and again, but not like i used to..i keep a book on all i have been shown..the most beautiful one i had was when half of my room turned into beautiful scenery, bluest of skies, the sun shinning so bright.it was amazing..but yes, it seems i can communicate with spirits that have crossed, and others who have not....i am fighting back now with this attachment with light, it is like a battle of wills..it sure does not want to go..but it is something i feel i have to do myself..with the help of others in spirit, just need to bring in the light, been in the dark to long..x

More
24 Jun 2012 19:19 #6 by lintu89
i have been having visions years before this attachment came along..just don't get them like i used to..i am fighting this attachment now with light..does not like it.nearly had another vision last night while i was doing it..i think maybe the good ones are trying to come through to help..

More
23 Jun 2012 21:36 #7 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: visions..
If the visions happen quite often, and at various times in your life I would lean towards the possibility that you are in fact a sensitive and just not aware of it yet. I do not believe that it takes a special "type" of spirit to be able to communicate with you in visions, it just takes a rare combination of strong signal and receptive receiver. Sorry for the radio analogy, but that really is the closest example to it.

For those who may not know what a sensitive is, anyone who's been on GnH long enough has heard the word thrown about many times. A sensitive is anyone who by training of by birth has stronger perceptions than most. In most paranormal related incidence that means someone who can communicate with those who have passed, or those who are not in the physical realm.

The means of this communication can vary, and yours may well be by means of visual communication. In other words the visual center of your brain may be more sensitive to "receive" information, and so your cognitive mind tries to make the best possible sense out of it that it can.

More
23 Jun 2012 18:52 #8 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: visions..
I have actually... and they all do come true.... It's possible that spirit that is attached to you causes them cuz he wants to tell you something... or maybe prepare you for something that is upcoming...
The following user(s) said Thank You: lintu89

More
23 Jun 2012 18:04 #9 by lintu89
visions.. was created by lintu89
i would like to know if any kind of spirit can show you visions ? or would it have to be a higher spirit ? when i say visions, i mean still or moving pictures that our shown when you are still awake..they can be in black or white, or colour..i have been shown many things over the years, afew have come true..it is like watching a telly screen..does anybody on here have the same kind of thing.? thank you.

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds

Features