Login

Videos

the grey and black mist.

More
26 Jun 2012 20:20 #11 by lintu89
i did send message.but she just directed me to her page, and prices.which i cannot do.thanks for trying..while i was doing my light etc, to try and get rid of my attachment, i started to get flashes of visions again..just wondered if good spirit are not trying to help, seeing as i am bringing in the light, and starting to help myself.not that i could tell much about the pictures shown, to fast..just got a glimpse of what looked liked the bottom of mens legs, all had black shoes on. all looking the same..crazy i know..but can you work it out ? thanks..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jun 2012 21:17 #12 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: the grey and black mist.
anytime :)

More
25 Jun 2012 20:27 #13 by lintu89
thank you.i have sent a message to her..x

More
25 Jun 2012 13:08 #14 by Lucas
hmmm... I know one person, friend of mine, who can help you... her name is Cheryl Ann and she's medium... she helped me once so I'm sure she will be able to help you as well... visit her site and send her a message :)

More
24 Jun 2012 19:38 #15 by lintu89
not done any evp...not got equipment,only my nephew..and not sure he would do it.and he is only learning..mum been seeing things for years.not done any history on house..but mum's been living their for over 40 years..i am just worried about the faces that turn nasty..but she was told by mediums just to say clear of..i think maybe they are ones not crossed over, and that is probely why i got my attachment while living there..but i do know she gets good ones also.i hope..she also sees the silver spread..and also sees people in spirit..and once walked into one in the dark, and it was solid....yes this house as got history..just as long as my mum is safe...

More
23 Jun 2012 18:48 #16 by Lucas
hmmm.... interessting case you have... did you make some evp's and check a bit of house history? i think yo should make some research before doing anything :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: lintu89

More
23 Jun 2012 17:57 #17 by lintu89
thank you for reply...just my mum see's both colour mists..she talks to it, and it swirls around the room..but she is not so keen on the black mist, it gets to close to her.so she asks the grey mist for help..is there any reason to be worried ? she also gets nasty faces looking at her....plus this is the home i picked up my spirit attachment..

More
23 Jun 2012 13:01 #18 by Kimmi
Replied by Kimmi on topic Re: the grey and black mist.
I have heard most Men are colour Blind....

More
23 Jun 2012 12:54 #19 by Kimmi
Replied by Kimmi on topic Re: the grey and black mist.
Most pictures that are haunted have Black, White and Grey even mist photos.
Dark mist represents the dark side, white is Holly, Grey to me is an in between... Hope this helps.....

More
23 Jun 2012 12:32 #20 by Lucas
I'm not the expert on that field.... but my opinion is that there is no other difference between gray and black mist accept color... there can be found all types of mists even green, 'gold', white etc. so.... what is causing those types om mists... I don't actually know.... maybe spirit's mood...

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds

Features