Videos

Old St. Paul's Church Investigation - NC

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jun 2012 13:56 #1 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Old St. Paul's Church Investigation - NC
Test

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jun 2012 11:07 #2 by kitty
i wish you could get inside the church and take photos - you were right to honor and greet the spirits our great country has many sad stories of shame

More
22 May 2012 22:44 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Thanks, Joel for the very interesting and thorough article. From my perspective, I'm very glad to hear that you greeted the spirits on the property and thanked them. That cordiality is not something we see enough of. I do think a lot of the orbs captured are simply dust or moisture. Not that I don't think something is there. I definitely sense that something is. Too bad as you said there is a lot of road noise. I think you would be able to capture a lot of recordings otherwise. You still might if you plan on going back there.

More
20 May 2012 14:24 #4 by everex5
IMG 0765As many have read, I have a different take on doing investigations. I had some spare time last night and decided to do a "quick" exploration of a local historic landmark known to be haunted. I went to Old St. Pauls Church, located at 2035 Old Conover Startown Rd. Newton, North Carolina 28658. This religious icon has a dark and unfortunate past. One of the most crucial pieces to remember is that slavery was legal and accepted in the south before the civil war. At one point, there was a group of slaves being chased by plantation owners and fled to the safety of the church. Unfortunately, the church was not a safe haven for slaves. They were murdered and beaten inside the church and the bloody hand prints from the slaves who tried to escape soaked into the wooden pews. They were never able to remove the blood stains and the hand prints are still noticeable to this day. The area is known for orbs, apparitions, unexplained noises and sounds.
Read more...

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds

Features