Login

Videos

Really Could Use Suggestions Here..

More
08 May 2012 03:02 - 08 May 2012 06:19 #1 by iburyem
i agree any bulky of obvious equipment could be nixed, possibly put a digi recorder in a pocket.

It sounds to get any evidence you will have to do non-invasive prodding without provoking, and like Tresses and PeekaBoo say, find a trigger. If it bent metal like that, it clearly wanted its presence to be known, but sounds like if there is something there it would be most likely intelligent.
Last edit: 08 May 2012 06:19 by iburyem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2012 21:06 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
This sounds like a situation that requires some finesse. A personal touch. Less electronic equipment. Go ahead and try the dowsing rods and speaking in Spanish. Trust your gut feelings. If an idea occurs to you, just go with it. Bring a lot of sunlight into this house and do a smudging.

More
06 May 2012 20:04 #3 by Adoptiveangel
It could be true. The spirit may have been from a predominately Spanish speaking decent. It's worth a try...good luck.

More
06 May 2012 20:00 #4 by Adoptiveangel
It's possible. I havent had an experience except for seeing what might be orbs in pictures taken... I have had cold chills for no reason, goose bumps and just a strange feeling to overwhelm me in the past. I believe that they're spirits or ghosts that hang around for one reason or another.

More
06 May 2012 19:47 #5 by Peek-A-Boo
has anyone spoken to it in a way that it knows the terms of staying? I would make sure it knows that if it becomes unruly it will be made to leave

More
06 May 2012 19:40 #6 by bergenparanormal
Yeah.. I was thinking that. It wouldn't be as much of a problem if it wasn't so freaking destructive.

More
06 May 2012 19:33 #7 by Peek-A-Boo
I think the energy is intelligent and not residual so it knows who to avoid :-) It might feel that if presented to you or your team the next step would be trying removal of the entity and it doesn't wanna take a chance

More
06 May 2012 18:03 #8 by bergenparanormal
So, I have this case I've been working on for a month or so now. Short story: Family feels they were followed home by a spirit. According to their statements, it loves to touch and annoy them. Honestly, I believe they're sensitive. The wife comes from a family line of sensitives and the husband grew up around a constant barrage of death. Their children know way too much for only being three years old.

Honestly, I believe their claim. The night I came home from the preliminary investigation the lights started turning off and on by themselves and my fiance's engagement ring was found twisted into an infinite loop the next morning.

However, I am getting minimal evidence to back their claim. I have a static camera malfunction temporarily in a hot zone, and a few sounds of feet shuffling in the bathroom. I had them hold a camera and told them to snap a photo if they feel they know the spirits location. Without fail, each photo they shot had an orb in it. Not to mention, the same looking orb with the same looking nucleus. I would take the same photo, and get absolutely nothing. The orb also seemed to usually be right behind me.

I'm still not impressed because communication is providing no results. They want to make contact and see what is going on, but every method has failed to produce results so far (Digital Recorder, K2, Mel Meter, P-SB7). At this point, I'm ready to use dowsing rods just because.

I have a very good feeling this spirit does not want to leave, and is avoiding us at all means possible. Tonight, I'm gonna go on a whim and try to communicate in spanish, considering the spirit is thought to have come from a high spanish populated area.

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds

Features