Login

Videos

Question....

More
01 May 2012 14:23 #1 by shell369
Replied by shell369 on topic Re: Question....
Thanks again :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 May 2012 14:15 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Well all mediums are psychic but not all psychics are mediums. A medium is a delivery system between our world and the other side. Mediums energy is open to both sides, while someone who doesn't have this ability will stick to more...terrestrial matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LilaDelia1974

More
01 May 2012 13:19 #3 by shell369
Replied by shell369 on topic Re: Re: Question....

Tresses Of Nephthys wrote: A sensitive is a person who has the ability to detect fluctuation in energy around them. This means they may know when a spirit is around, whether the person they're with has a change in their mood, or whether or not a person or place is good (or bad) to be around. They may be able to use their abilities to communicate with spirits and/or predict the outcome of a particular situation based on their own feelings.

That's my working definition. I'm sure others on here can elaborate.

Thank you! Just one more question if I may.... are psychics and mediums the same?

More
01 May 2012 12:58 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
A sensitive is a person who has the ability to detect fluctuation in energy around them. This means they may know when a spirit is around, whether the person they're with has a change in their mood, or whether or not a person or place is good (or bad) to be around. They may be able to use their abilities to communicate with spirits and/or predict the outcome of a particular situation based on their own feelings.

That's my working definition. I'm sure others on here can elaborate.

More
01 May 2012 08:56 #5 by shell369
Question.... was created by shell369
What is a sensitive?

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Features