Login

Videos

"Bucket List"

More
04 May 2012 16:15 #1 by AmberDawn
Replied by AmberDawn on topic Re: "Bucket List"
I would love to go to the Valley of Kings. Destination truth caught something in one of the tombs as they walked by on the thermal camera. No one before or since has been allowed to stay there over night because things always go wrong for almost everybody there. I truely believe in the curses they made in ancient times and are still as strong today as back then. Ancient Egypt is my passion. Also, would love to go to Ireland and check out the castles and ruins. Something so intriguing about ruins, the call of history and energy all over them. Maybe one day! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Apr 2012 14:06 #2 by shell369
Replied by shell369 on topic Re: "Bucket List"
I can only go off of what I have seen on t.v. I would love to go to the Stanley Hotel.

More
19 Apr 2012 23:56 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: "Bucket List"
Can't say as I have a bucket list of places I want to investigate. I think the kicked-bucket list will take care of investigation for me. Cause once that bucket is kicked, I'll know and see the answers to all those questions.

But one thing that is on my list, is to see that this site brings paranormal investigators together and helps form a unified investigative front. Perhaps a pipe dream, but its on my bucket list.

More
19 Apr 2012 00:03 #4 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: "Bucket List"
Lol..my 12 year old is mad I won't allow him o investigate .. I told him its a lot more different in person then online and on t.v. ( he's been watching #Taps, since it came out on syfy ) I tell him there's a lot more to it, and emotionally he is still too vulnerable .

More
18 Apr 2012 23:00 #5 by DestinyStarr
Replied by DestinyStarr on topic Re: "Bucket List"
Oh yes for sure! I would never take a child on an investigation. It could be just too traumatizing. Mine are all grown now with my youngest being almost 20. =)

More
18 Apr 2012 22:50 #6 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: "Bucket List"
nothing odd about that my kids are young adults now and there part of my team i think it would depend on there ages dont think it would be a good idea with small children though

More
18 Apr 2012 21:19 #7 by DestinyStarr
Replied by DestinyStarr on topic Re: "Bucket List"
I would like to do an investigation with my children before I pass on. I know that sounds odd, but it has always been a dream of mine.

More
18 Apr 2012 19:44 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Not so much seeing it, but mathematical proof. People see it in NDEs but not everyone believes that is possible.

More
18 Apr 2012 19:25 #9 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: "Bucket List"
Seeing the other side would totally be awesome!

I believe there is some sort of proof out there, it just hasent been made public knowledge

More
18 Apr 2012 02:06 #10 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I know it's a tall order but I would love to see the other side and spiritual contact become proven in the eyes of science. There's not much I can do about this personally, but I'd love to see it. I'd also love to visit Puma Punka, Chichen Itza, Giza, and lots of other places.

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds

Features