Login

Videos

cat-like demon in dreams...

More
17 Apr 2012 00:48 #1 by searchursoul
It really has alot of member CC! You are doing an amazing job of bringing like minded people together! Freakin awesome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2012 00:44 #2 by crystalcross
Of course I remember you. I remember all of our long-term members. Even when they're busy for some time. Now when we get to a million members, one or two may drop off my neurons. But I've got a notepad here just in case. :)

More
16 Apr 2012 00:05 #3 by searchursoul
Hey CC! I dunno if you remember me, its Search! So glad to be back! Anyway, I wanted to thank you for your feedback, that makes complete sense and I have already made moves towards putting that back into balance for myself. Very very helpful. We should have a reunion again soon in chat, I miss talking with you guys!! xoxoxo

More
15 Apr 2012 17:11 #4 by crystalcross
There's several ways to interpret this. I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination. But I'm a fair researcher so lets give this a shot.

On the non-paranormal strictly dream interpretation side:
To see demons in your dream represent ignorance, negativity, distress or your shadow self. It also forewarns of overindulgence and letting lust give way to your better judgment. As a result, your physical and mental health may suffer.
To see a cat in your dream symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The dream symbol has different significance depending on whether you are a cat lover or not. The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you. If the cat is aggressive, then it suggests that you are having problems with the feminine aspect of yourself. If you are afraid of the cat in your dream, then it suggests that you are fearful of the feminine. The dream may be a metaphor for "cattiness" or someone who is "catty" and malicious. If you see a cat with no tail, then it signifies a loss of independence and lack of autonomy.
To see a black cat in your dream indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck. In particular, if the black cat is biting, clawing or attacking you, then the dream means that you must acknowledge what your intuition is trying to tell you. You can no longer ignore it. Do not be afraid to face the situation. If you see a white cat, then it denotes difficult times.

So, based on these things which are from the website Your Online Source For Dream Interpretations website...

It sounds like perhaps your sensitive abilities are trying to tell you something, but you're ignoring it. Perhaps because it means facing something that you've become comfortable with.

More
15 Apr 2012 14:28 #5 by oicu812
Maybe a Succubus? But if your female, that wouldnt make sense lol. Good idea on cleansing the home id say. Wow, how freaky would that dream be.

More
15 Apr 2012 13:03 #6 by searchursoul
Thank you Tresses!! That was really insightful and helpful. I didnt even think of the symbolism here, it just really freaked me out! LOL Glad to be back :)

More
14 Apr 2012 18:08 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
First, welcome back!

No, I've never experienced anything like that first hand, but my stomach sours just thinking about it. I don't think there is a cat demon necessarily attacking you, but somehow this negativity is manifesting itself in the form of a cat. Cats have a lot of feminine and fertility associations in ancient cultures and within the psyche. If someone around you is wishing bad on you, for some reason, that negative energy may be balling itself up and showing up in your dreams this way. When you pray, ask to be released from whatever this energy is. Doesn't matter if you know where it's coming from (though I think if you put some thought into it you might know where it's coming from). Just visualize a cord holding you to it and snipping it.

More
14 Apr 2012 17:44 #8 by searchursoul
Hey all,
Its been a long time since I've been on this site and now that I've had something strange happen to me last night, I know right where to go. I miss this place. That being said. I have had the craziest dreams the past few nights. I am under alot of stress right now and I'm aware I am vulnerable but I was curious if anyone has ever experienced anything similar to what i experiened last night. I kept having the same recurring dream. When I would fall asleep this cat-like creature is the only way I know how to explain it, kept latching onto my shoulder and it would breathe loudly and with hissing in my ear. I knew it was negative. Of course I prayed and protected myself spiritually first and foremost. But after I awoke 2 seperate times the same thing happened both times. I'm not sure if this is some kind of leech like negative entity that is trying to attach itself to me or if its just a warning but either way I'm doing a cleansing this weekend in my home. I was just curious if anyone else has ever experienced anything similar. Any feedback will help. Thanks ghosts&haunts its been a while but I miss my family!! xoxoxo Its good to be back.

Time to create page: 0.991 seconds

Features