Login

Videos

Where will we be at end of time

More
01 May 2011 14:07 #1 by undertaker1
Thank you. I do believe we have our abilities for a reason myself. I am also not sure why but i do know i love mine and have also have been working harder to improve them. I thinnk are purpose will be shown soon and we do help them as much as they help us understand the death aspect of life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, intuitivegal27

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 May 2011 13:59 #2 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Where will we be at end of time
It's about time someone came up with this topic...thank you so much undertaker1!!!

Now, here's my opinion on it...I think you may have something about sensitive people having abilities for a reason. I don't know the answer as to why but it makes some kind of sense to me. What the dead communicating with the living have to do with the End of the World prophecy ... no clue but no one has the answers we seek. I do believe we all have a purpose in this world and some of us were given gifts for a reason. When the end comes, I just hope I can say my life was good.

More
01 May 2011 13:46 #3 by undertaker1
When the world is coming to a end which nobody knows will the people with abilities to communicate with the dead be left here to help. As a believer in God and the Higher Power i sit and ask this question. Were we givien abilities for a reason or are we the ones who chose to believe and have tuned into are abilities. So just wanting o know what all of your looks on this are. Do we pass on like others or here to help those who passed find their way ?

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds

Features