Login

Videos

Exposing Frauds In The Paranormal Community

More
28 Nov 2012 01:42 #1 by aryo-writer

iburyem wrote: Honestly I like the analogy of doing paranormal investigations responsibly like a four legged chair...if your missing one leg, the chair becomes unstable and the more missing the less balanced it becomes, with the legs being personal experiences, spirituality, documentation/evidence/science and resolution/conclusion

In many case you right, Iburyem and most of people have same mind with you and I am not doubt too... But there are limited reach in science which it can't reach more deep in paranomal thing.
Like I said, when science find dead end in supernatural thing, want or not Scienstis will follow supernatural world to know supernatural with supernatural knowladge

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Nov 2012 00:58 - 28 Nov 2012 01:00 #2 by iburyem
Honestly I like the analogy of doing paranormal investigations responsibly like a four legged chair...if your missing one leg, the chair becomes unstable and the more missing the less balanced it becomes, with the legs being personal experiences, spirituality, documentation/evidence/science and resolution/conclusion
Last edit: 28 Nov 2012 01:00 by iburyem.

More
27 Nov 2012 19:46 #3 by aryo-writer
Two side like oil and water... Never unite
Like prest and shaman never unite in mind and their way...
Like sciense and supernatural never unite in most unnormal phenomena case and knowladge about it...
Like paranormal and Demons hunter never unite in sight, knowladge, mind and act....
It have different ways between it...
Just need to be wise and understanding the different... (drinking hot coffe in mountain cold)

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Nov 2012 18:57 - 27 Nov 2012 18:58 #4 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Exposing Frauds In The Paranormal Community
Aryo wrote "I am a gree with you both... Be honest with your knowladge and learn more something you don't know yet..."

Well said Aryo.
Last edit: 27 Nov 2012 18:58 by Steven Matrix.

More
27 Nov 2012 18:39 #5 by aryo-writer

Steven Matrix wrote:

DolphinM31 wrote: It is a shame that there are people out there who claim to be paranormal experts, take people's genuine experiences and turn it into their own profit. These people have an problem, have no where to turn, no one to believe in their claims so they reach out to groups who claim they can help them. Never thinking that will be come victims of fraud groups.

You're exactly right D. I've said many times on this forum that there are no such things as "experts". The real problem here is twofold; there are those as you mention above that really need help and are pimped by the liars. Then there are those thrill seekers that choose to follow the celebrities like the sheep that they are; giving more false legitimacy to those same "paranormal stars". That's what I love about this forum that Crystal Cross has created; it's not about the drama, it's about helping and educating others.

I am a gree with you both... Be honest with your knowladge and learn more something you don't know yet...

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Nov 2012 18:15 #6 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Exposing Frauds In The Paranormal Community

DolphinM31 wrote: It is a shame that there are people out there who claim to be paranormal experts, take people's genuine experiences and turn it into their own profit. These people have an problem, have no where to turn, no one to believe in their claims so they reach out to groups who claim they can help them. Never thinking that will be come victims of fraud groups.

You're exactly right D. I've said many times on this forum that there are no such things as "experts". The real problem here is twofold; there are those as you mention above that really need help and are pimped by the liars. Then there are those thrill seekers that choose to follow the celebrities like the sheep that they are; giving more false legitimacy to those same "paranormal stars". That's what I love about this forum that Crystal Cross has created; it's not about the drama, it's about helping and educating others.

More
27 Nov 2012 16:36 #7 by DolphinM31
It is a shame that there are people out there who claim to be paranormal experts, take people's genuine experiences and turn it into their own profit. These people have an problem, have no where to turn, no one to believe in their claims so they reach out to groups who claim they can help them. Never thinking that will be come victims of fraud groups.

More
26 Nov 2012 02:51 #8 by iburyem
Paranormal Philosophies could be a good subject to post under or even under General discussion. ;)

More
26 Nov 2012 01:10 #9 by aryo-writer
Hmm.. Okay.. But in which forum I open that new thread about sharing knowladge? Can you suggest me...

More
26 Nov 2012 00:30 #10 by iburyem
I can tell you this, if you would like to open a new thread i would be happy to speak with you further on knowledge and the quest to know it all. :)

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds

Features