Login

Videos

Exposing Frauds In The Paranormal Community

More
25 Nov 2012 23:14 #11 by aryo-writer
I am agree with you in a few thing...
Why I said uncomplete? Because there are many knowladge not open in internet or written in book, Iburyem.. Like what I know, that's not from books or Internet, even a few from book and internet, but I try compare once again... Many secret knowladge it's only you get when you really closed with your master. Even like that, it's not mean, you not educated.. Do you think many great master who expert in paranormal world and knows many secret will tell all secret to western people? The answer 'no', they just tell you 10%-20% from their knowladge, the rest they keep and only tell to their son, grand son or their choosen student they trust.
Their knowladge you never find in university even from your smarter proffesor in there (Europe or USA)..
I know, maybe I am wrong tell you knowladge they keep from outsider for more than a few houndred years ago..
Like you tell me about Hizib King Solomon.. Do you think only that the older ones? Do you know about Asma Angels which it wrote with not human language?
I think many thing you never know from out there.. Give me the simple thing.. Can you tell me how to awake sleeping energy in human body which all humans never realize it? And that only need 1 hours for awake all.. When it awake, your body will not hirt by sharpen iron and bullet (gun shoot).. Tell me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Nov 2012 22:43 - 25 Nov 2012 22:51 #12 by iburyem
I do not have incomplete knowledge, but my quest is not of fighting evil.

I have studied many cultures religious and spiritual beliefs, but you are correct I document, and deal with them based on the situation at hand.

Like I have said, there are spirits everywhere, and when I was a small child, I saw them in my room, when I was outdoors or playing, but I do not see them like that anymore, and by grace of whatever I am still alive,

I have been fortunate to investigate outside of the United States, and I think what may work for one warrior or investigator may not work for the other, I suppose it is the balance of being individuals.

I consider myself an investigator not a warrior or spiritual healer. I not only detect with equipment, but I use my personal experiences of touch, see, feel, hear and taste to to further direct me on where and how I should use my equipment. Does that make what I do wrong, absolutely not. Does that make anyone an authority, absolutely not... if everything were black and white, wrong and right, good and evil life would be simple, and every encounter already documented with clear dissemination on the proper way in which to address any particular situation.

So does that make me not educated, not savvy and oblivious, to approach things in a none magical way.. an absolute nay.

You see your path as that as on a spiritual level, and mine is on the physical level, tangible, touchable, audible.
Last edit: 25 Nov 2012 22:51 by iburyem.

More
25 Nov 2012 21:40 #13 by aryo-writer
You right..
Maybe you can say it because you never see ones in your expereince. Do you have learn how to use energy sense for detect that person have some spirit near them wait for posses them? If you never learn, I can understand if you never knows if that person have mental illnes or true have been posses by spirit..
Energy never dies, in theory that's right for sciense... Many western think like that, that's normal... Because they knowladge still tight with sciense, not like Asian use their spiritual for paranormal thing. So our sight was different each other.
Maybe you surprise if I told spirits or Jins have religion like us... That's why sometimes when Priest try exorcism, they have difficult with it..
You need more learn in out there, Iburyem... Many thing have been miss from you. Try find out what miss from you.. Because I always teach to my students in here and to my american friend in Florida (he have prove what I teach to him), to really know what unseen thing you will face..what they habbits.. How they works... what they weakness... If you have knows them well.. So you know what you will do for take care them then.. Don't learn uncomplete knowladge in supernatural/ paranormal world.. Or they will trick you and death will take ur life...

More
25 Nov 2012 21:05 #14 by iburyem
For me energy never dies, it lives on for eternity, but it may transfer to another object or another life force.

I think a large portion of Jinn or Demonic labeling is not of the evil nature. I believe that most are troubled souls trying to get the intention of those around them. i cannot say it is always a battle between good and evil. i have never personally seen a possession and do believe mental health issues can be a culprit a majority of the time.

More
25 Nov 2012 20:53 #15 by aryo-writer
Yes, maybe you right.. I appreciate your answer..
But tell me one thing.. How you can different between honest spirit with pretending spirit (because they can't defeat you) who try to be nice to you for make u quick leave because you believe they are good spirit? Many people have been trick in here by them...?
Not little issue and experience like that for someone who hunt demons and curious spirit...
Honestly, I am not a type of nice person who tolerate with spirit or demons..
I just give them 2 option...
Leave or die..
Because sometimes they have many excuse and wish.. And after we trust or full fill their wish, maybe they leave...But there's no guarantee if someday they will back and make mess again... This is my opinion from my experience...

More
25 Nov 2012 20:30 #16 by iburyem

aryo-writer wrote: Sometimes I am still confuse with paranormal investigate in western mind.. (sorry for said like this but this the truth I am thinking of...) :unsure:
They just investigate the case connection with paranormal phenomena and then what? Got the evidence and then call the priest for handle it if there have any attack from spirit or somekind like that? It seem there no way out for that problem :unsure:
Please tell me everyones about what the truth defenition of paranormal and paranormal investigate to me...
For my personal opinion in paranormal, paranormal it someone or a person who knows about there are other living beside our dimention and knows them.. Knows how to negotiate with them, knows how to handle them and knows how to make them away from place where they stay and make mess with innocent people...
Correct me if my opinion wrong.. Before that, I ask appologize if my words or what I tell make u not comfort or make u mad... Thank you..

Honestly I think what defines a paranormal investigation, and what tools or ways one chooses to experience or document in this field are so vast from person to person and team to team. There is not a right or wrong way to do so.

It holds the same for investigators, some are on investigations to solely document, and others for a "rush", some to help and others to define meaning of themselves, and what happens after their bodies expire.

While I think that those who do investigations should do their due diligence to assist those, who have called out for their help or opinion. You have to remember while ghosts and spirits can scare those who are witnessing their energy or antics, it does not mean that these are "bad" energies or beings.

I personally do my best to help them move on. While I do not posses mystical powers to command any one action from both the living and the departed, I do try by best to help resolve issues of those who have departed and those living with them.

I have done research online, and while the computer is not the Mecca for all truthfullness and all realities in how to deal with the unseen world around us. I tend to find that research of location and objects in that location offer keys, to help you deal with the departed who may be scaring the living around them . I do approach the unseen differently depending on customs, religion and location.

More
25 Nov 2012 14:42 #17 by aryo-writer
Sometimes I am still confuse with paranormal investigate in western mind.. (sorry for said like this but this the truth I am thinking of...) :unsure:
They just investigate the case connection with paranormal phenomena and then what? Got the evidence and then call the priest for handle it if there have any attack from spirit or somekind like that? It seem there no way out for that problem :unsure:
Please tell me everyones about what the truth defenition of paranormal and paranormal investigate to me...
For my personal opinion in paranormal, paranormal it someone or a person who knows about there are other living beside our dimention and knows them.. Knows how to negotiate with them, knows how to handle them and knows how to make them away from place where they stay and make mess with innocent people...
Correct me if my opinion wrong.. Before that, I ask appologize if my words or what I tell make u not comfort or make u mad... Thank you..

More
17 Apr 2012 16:33 #18 by BillyJo

Peek-A-Boo wrote: everyday we are told "never allow anyone in your home without knowing who they are, check them out" we tell our kids "don't open the door to strangers". :(

and yet...

More
17 Apr 2012 01:27 #19 by Peek-A-Boo
everyday we are told "never allow anyone in your home without knowing who they are, check them out" we tell our kids "don't open the door to strangers". :(

More
17 Apr 2012 00:52 #20 by crystalcross
Actually I was having this conversation with a few people about the Angie's List style paranormal service. But it would have to integrate with the management system for it to work. So as part of the process of finding leads, interviews, investigation, reveal, followup, and then feedback. It would be a natural progression for clients.

As for the Paranormal community and frauds, and crime. You know you see it in every sector of humanity. Its an unfortunate fact of life. Whenever you get something that becomes popular or gains value, you will find those who use that popularity to exploit others.

I live in the southeast, so I've seen it many times. Here in Florida you have a combination of people exploiting the needs of senior citizens. Whenever you have a group of individuals who are down and out, and in need of help. To the point of desperation, and they still have some money left. You will find that element of society who have no morality, and who will exploit them for their own personal gains.

The same held true with the hurricanes in Florida. There were the families who needed help to rebuild, put roofs on the homes, and help out. And there were those who took it on themselves to act as contractors, take the money and then run!

Same thing happened in New Orleans after Katrina. There were those who looted and exploited others. Its so sad that some would do this, but it happens. Those who believe in Karma hold that as a answer to the problem. But whatever the answer, or if there really is and answer... The only thing we can really do, is to make a bigger and better effort to build our resolve to make our own efforts as good as they can be.

The age old adage, be part of the solution not the problem. I would hope that we can all come together and put forth a strong front. We don't all have to believe the same, we don't all even have to walk the exact same path. As long as we all end up in same place, and help all those along the path... I think we've done the best we can.

Be part of the solution...

...not the problem.

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds

Features