Login

thoughts?

More
11 Apr 2012 04:17 #1 by blackmercedz
Replied by blackmercedz on topic Re: thoughts?
Very interesting story! I do feel that you could be correct, however, take Peek-a-boo's advice serious. Demonic spirits CAN and WILL take any form they feel will get them what and where they want. They can even keep this up for a long period of time. Please be careful. Thank you for sharing!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Apr 2012 18:35 #2 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: thoughts?
awesome experiences, thanks for sharing. I would be cautious with the entity that is attached to you, remember that evil can take any form to win you over
The following user(s) said Thank You: SSPLV

More
08 Apr 2012 17:56 #3 by SSPLV
thoughts? was created by SSPLV
well, figured i would get some opinions on something that has been going on over the past couple weeks. here is a little history on the group and park first..

Since we are a newer group and our investigations are somewhat limited, we cover the same few areas every few weeks to let the energies recharge. The one park we have been investigating is known for a lot of activity, but just how much is up for discussion. We have brought the shaman in our group out with us, and even he doesnt like some of the energy that is there. We have 2 practicing white witches in the group and they are always getting premonitions on our investigations, both near and distant future. But over the past 2 or 3 weeks it has been getting more and more surreal. This park is known to have the spirit of a pioneer woman(evp's confirm it), a small child(which i have caught on camera), an evil entity(named Phillip, 4 people heard this name throughout the evening, and i have posted the evil evp on here) and a couple others we havent identified.

Early last week our lead white witch Scarlett had a few visions from one of the spirits at the park in question(the pioneer woman). She was contacted saying we needed to return to be shown something important and was calling us by name. So Friday night we returned with equipment in hand and our guard up high. The investigation only lasted about 2 1/2 hours. we walked into a literal vortex. the air was very heavy and it was so cold we could barely move. and the mel meter was only registering 52 degrees, so we couldnt explain that.

The area where the evil spirit lies is where we were all drawn to, immediately we were all having experiences. Scarlett was the focus of most the negative energies, she was pushed, scratched and started to get very ill....then became extremely tired. she stated that it felt like she had been stabbed all over. at this time we decided for the safety of the team we would leave.

We then proceeded to the area of the park where the pioneer woman and small child is know to reside. as we approached the air smelled of lilacs and the whole mood changed. we have experienced this before so we knew she was near. as we left the smell of lilacs remained in the car and Scarlett was dead asleep. As we arrived home and Scarlett awoke, she stated thats what she(the pioneer woman) wanted to show us, that she and her child were murdered and the evil spirit(phillip) was the one who did it. She then said from her premonitions and visions that the pioneer woman had attached herself to me, because i was kind to her and she was attached to my energy.

Later that night....well early morning at that point, as a tried to fall asleep i felt something laying next to me....since im single and live alone....i thought it was odd, but got that calming feeling when i started smelling the lilacs. i know its not an evil entity, and welcome as long as it remains that way. I even asked Scarlett later that afternoon, and before i could tell her....she said.....the pioneer woman went home with you didnt she. well umm yea you could say that.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Features