Login

Videos

may need help

More
30 Apr 2011 16:51 #1 by sunshinebella60
Replied by sunshinebella60 on topic Re: may need help
Hi I to suffered to tho point I would have to stay in bed with lights & no noise face covered the a cold towel. Sometimes anything with caffine will cause them. As well as chocolate, tne ingredent in foods called MSG Monosodium Glutamate. I try to stay way from that. I hope this is helpfull.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Apr 2011 15:58 #2 by WednesdayJune
Replied by WednesdayJune on topic Re: may need help
I have had migraines my whole life too! Recently I was told I am affected by the barimetric(sp) pressures in the air when they go from low-high is can cause pretty bad ones. I was also told that I have a light sensitivity I like to tie a bandanna around my head kinda tight and that helps.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Apr 2011 14:28 #3 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: may need help
Do you get migraines on a regular basis? I have been having them all my adult life but lately they have been too random and frequent so I go outside (always when it happens) and I just say out loud "Go away" or "Stop it" and I close my eyes, breathe and relax. If that doesn't help I pop a couple of Excedrine...love of my life! lol

More
30 Apr 2011 01:56 #4 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: may need help
Well glad he came through now hope your migraine goes away and you feel better.

More
30 Apr 2011 01:52 #5 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: may need help
guess I don't need help anymore...he came through

More
30 Apr 2011 01:51 #6 by sixsense
OK, maybe this is for the skeptics..he shot himself in the head, suicide...now he's here, following me, watching me.

More
30 Apr 2011 01:31 #7 by sixsense
The person is slowly coming through. He was a man about 35-40. He was very depressed, He decided to go hunting, see him in the woods with his gun and dogs, the dogs are running aroung like crazy... that's all i have right now.

More
30 Apr 2011 01:23 #8 by everex5
Replied by everex5 on topic Re: may need help
The world are skeptics. If you want to truly figure this out you have to remove the external factors that may be causing it. This takes time and patience. Then, if you feel something is still trying to connect with you then contact a professional who can help mediate you/it. Dont be surprised if it takes a long time to find anyone willing to really help.

More
30 Apr 2011 01:00 #9 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: may need help
Not sure how you can get it to go away but i am always here to listen and help anytime. Day or night if you need me just send me a message. Get a white candle light it and sit alone with it. Burn it till you feel better. This will help cleanse you i had to yesterday and just remembered.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sixsense

More
30 Apr 2011 00:56 #10 by sixsense
may need help was created by sixsense
This is something I've been going through today. I feel very depressed, I have a really bad migraine. But the thing is, there not my feelings I know this. Someone is trying to communicate but can't get through.
How do I make this go away?

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds

Features