Login

Videos

Some odd events.. Paranormal??

More
06 Mar 2012 17:32 #1 by Peek-A-Boo
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2012 17:04 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Hi!

Well, this all seems pretty normal, and by that I mean, paranormal (it's all normal to me LOL). People do have a tendency to freak out over things like this if they don't understand what's going on. Not saying you necessarily but believe me, I've seen people go on and on about how spooky or creepy something is, but this is only because they aren't open to understanding *why*.

As far as your dad is concerned, count it a blessing that he is showing you he is watching. He may have not done those types of things in life but he seems like he is trying to get your attention. Acknowledge him. Talk to him as if he were still there because he is and can hear you.

As far as the other spirit(s), sounds like a good ol' fashioned smudging may help. If you don't know what that is, type "smudging" into the search bar on the left and you will get a lot of good information. Sacred sage or white sage is available at mystic shops, you can order it on Amazon and you can even buy it at whole foods over where they sell candles and essential oils. The full moon is coming up. Take a glass jar and fill it up with purified water (brita, bottles or just boil your tap water) and leave the jar out under the full moon from one to three nights. Sprinkle it around the house. This will help dispel any negative energies that your spirits maybe attaching themselves to. Lay the smoke of the sage and the holy water on thick in areas that see the most activity. You may need to do it a few times and also do it every few months as maintenance. Hopefully you will see your situation improve.

Good luck!!
Angela

More
06 Mar 2012 07:30 #3 by FancyLips
Hello everyone. I am new to the site and I'm just kind of exploring some. I have had different paranormal experiences throughout my life. Over the last few months things seem to have stirred up some to where I have seen shadow figures just walk right by me (just twice about 2 or 3 months ago) but I also hear things moving around at night when no one else is awake or I just have that eerie feeling like someone else is there when you know no one else is. Well no one else in the house complained ever said anything about it. Then on Feb. 2nd 2012 my father passed away. He did not live in this house nor did he ever, but about a week and a half after he passed away I was supposed to go pick up his ashes from the funeral home the next day but I had to call and reschedule it for the next day because I was having car issues and had to have it back in the shop for repairs from a car accident I had. Well the night before I was originally supposed to pick up his ashes everyone one in the house had some kind of odd experience. My mom had her cat wake her up going crazy in the middle of the night and she said it was just acting odd the entire night and wouldn't let her sleep. My 10 year old son woke up around 5 am and refused to go back into his room bc he just said something weird was going on in there. This is totally out of character for him and later the next day he told me it felt like someone was right next to him watching him. Then about 7:30 am my older sister was downstairs and right before she was about to come up the stairs she said something rushed up the stairs that she could not see but felt and heard and her dog and our "downstairs" cat both took off after it and chased what ever it was up the stairs and around the corner into a bedroom and under the bed. Her dog just sat there and barked for like 5 minutes and the cat just kept looking under the bed till she just got them to stop finally. Then around 9 am the place that had been working on my car had come to my house to look at my car because they were not sure if it was safe for me to drive which is why I pushed back picking up the ashes a day so they had me start my car to see if they could see exactly what was leaking and while the two guys from the shop and I were in my garage with my car running my garage door started to shut 5 or 6 times. I didn't have the remote in my hand because it is on my key chain and my keys were in the ignition and no one was near either of the buttons to close the garage and it has never malfunctioned any other time. It just seems like such an odd sequence of events to all happen in a row like that. Maybe I am just over thinking things. But there have been some nights especially since he has passed that I haven't even been able to sleep at all because I will heard things banging downstairs then hear footsteps going up maybe 5 steps then I will go look on the steps and there won't be anyone up. I think it is kinda odd that everyone else is noticing these things now that my dad has passed away but I really don't think that it is him because well I don't think he would do things like that and I was seeing and hearing things before he passed away.
Anyways let me know your opinions if you want. Sorry I have a hard time trying to make stories short
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

Time to create page: 0.454 seconds

Features