Login

Videos

Re: Observation

More
04 Mar 2012 19:58 #1 by LeslieAValentin
Replied by LeslieAValentin on topic Re: Observation
Thank you to you and the rest of the team for sharing with the rest of us; the investigation last night at the Longview Mansion. It was my first to view here on GnH, and I was truly impressed!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Mar 2012 19:03 #2 by kctkd
Re: Observation was created by kctkd
There seemed to be a lot of difference in opinions between viewers last night. I am not sure who was where and what was what either, but I did enjoy everybody's input and helping us out making it an interesting investigation. I personally didn't have any experiences last night in comparison to the first night which was really strange for me because the last two floors have always been the "hot spots" in the past. Several investigators had a busy night. Nathan was evidently being followed by several things and actually experienced light headedness and felt like he was going to pass out. Larry and Jason both got touched and felt chills to the point to where they weren't feeling to good either. I just want to say thank you to everyone who watched and for this site in giving us a chance to do a live investigation. We look forward to more. I hope all enjoyed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LeslieAValentin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds

Features