Login

Videos

Everyone please read

More
02 Mar 2012 23:26 #11 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Josh, as far as I know you haven't upset anyone and if you are feeling upset, then I'm sorry for that. I agree with Steve, we all have free range to post our opinions here. If anyone knows what it's like to be wholeheartedly disagreed with, it's me! LOL.

And wait, P--you have another account here? I'm confused.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Mar 2012 23:21 #12 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Everyone please read

Peek-A-Boo wrote: I keep what I sense to myself for this very reason, I have never really opened up until I found this site. I was insulted by what I posted about a feeling, even though it was proven correct, so now I have someone else post what I feel for me, a Ghostposter instead of Ghostwriter lol :-)

Keep posting away Peek. If no one is targeted and you just post your opinion/how you feel; if someone gets offended, they can either learn to deal with it or get some therapy, or both. One thing I'm not, part of a support group or a therapist.

More
02 Mar 2012 23:19 #13 by RXRom
Replied by RXRom on topic Re: Everyone please read
As Long as the world goes around spinning on its axis there will always be opinions of different styles from different types of people. I think if everyone agreed it wouldn't be intresting. Just be glad Josh that you are not the President of the United States. Even He cannot please everyone. So just put it behind you. It works out for itself.

More
02 Mar 2012 23:12 #14 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Everyone please read
I keep what I sense to myself for this very reason, I have never really opened up until I found this site. I was insulted by what I posted about a feeling, even though it was proven correct, so now I have someone else post what I feel for me, a Ghostposter instead of Ghostwriter lol :-)

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Mar 2012 22:59 #15 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Everyone please read

BHPI Josh wrote: Ok, apparently I'm upsetting a lot of people lately, inadvertently in my own defense. Here's my opinion overall.

When someone posts pictures, video, or EVP evidence here, you have to expect opinions and replies. When I post info from BHPI, I'm braced for that. The beauty of this is that it's two sided, you get the good and bad.

That being said, if someone is getting sick of me giving my opinion on things, then I'm sorry. The fact of the matter is, it's just my opinion. I am simply doing what this forum is designed to do. I even try to be considerate about it, I'm never mean or attack members. If you're offended, I'm sorry, I mean no disrespect to any member of this board.

Huh? Whose upset Josh? We're all allowed to voice our opinions. You aren't targeting anyone and like anyone, you post your opinions. If they don't like it, they'll have to get over it. Sorry, but your input is not only appreciated, but needed. Keep those posts, and opinions, coming young man.

More
02 Mar 2012 22:35 #16 by BHPI Josh
Ok, apparently I'm upsetting a lot of people lately, inadvertently in my own defense. Here's my opinion overall.

When someone posts pictures, video, or EVP evidence here, you have to expect opinions and replies. When I post info from BHPI, I'm braced for that. The beauty of this is that it's two sided, you get the good and bad.

That being said, if someone is getting sick of me giving my opinion on things, then I'm sorry. The fact of the matter is, it's just my opinion. I am simply doing what this forum is designed to do. I even try to be considerate about it, I'm never mean or attack members. If you're offended, I'm sorry, I mean no disrespect to any member of this board.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds

Features