orbs

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Mar 2012 22:17 #1 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: orbs

BHPI Josh wrote:

Steven Matrix wrote:

ghostman50 wrote: Orbs are believed (by many) to be ghosts in the form of balls of light. They are life forms that travel in groups and are believed to be the human soul or life force of those that once inhabited a physical body here on earth. Psychics claim to talk to them on a regular basis, and ghost hunters encounter them quite frequently. It is said that they are those spirits that have willingly stayed behind because they feel bound to their previous life or previous location for whatever reason. Because of this obsession they tend to become similar to a psychotic human beings. It should be said that the majority of us when we die proceed gladly and willingly to the next level of existence after saying our quiet good-byes, which means we're off to the spirit world. Then again, as stated, a select few elect to stay behind because of a refusal to move on. Apparently the longer they stay behind, the harder it is to find their way to the next level, which again, is the spirit world

"It is said" are the key words here. No one, including psychics can say for sure what orbs are. Even psychics are prone to channeling the wrong information. I will use my self made famous saying which is, "Who says so"?

Since there are no experts in the paranormal, we are better finding out what orbs are through personal experience; rather than taking other's opinions [opinions are not facts btw] and parroting them as our own.

This is a good topic to bring up. Well done. Take my orbs please.

I could not agree more Steven!

I've read your stuff on orbs Josh and agree with you as well, which is why when I go to a location with my camera, I will set up the equipment in a way so as to avoid getting orbs in the image.

I will say however that I bumped into a Native American [indigenous/original people is a better description] intuitive a few months ago who had her photo taken and next to her, the biggest orb I have ever seen. It was a bright energy. That I can say is beyond the realm of a normal orb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2012 19:35 #2 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: orbs

Steven Matrix wrote:

ghostman50 wrote: Orbs are believed (by many) to be ghosts in the form of balls of light. They are life forms that travel in groups and are believed to be the human soul or life force of those that once inhabited a physical body here on earth. Psychics claim to talk to them on a regular basis, and ghost hunters encounter them quite frequently. It is said that they are those spirits that have willingly stayed behind because they feel bound to their previous life or previous location for whatever reason. Because of this obsession they tend to become similar to a psychotic human beings. It should be said that the majority of us when we die proceed gladly and willingly to the next level of existence after saying our quiet good-byes, which means we're off to the spirit world. Then again, as stated, a select few elect to stay behind because of a refusal to move on. Apparently the longer they stay behind, the harder it is to find their way to the next level, which again, is the spirit world

"It is said" are the key words here. No one, including psychics can say for sure what orbs are. Even psychics are prone to channeling the wrong information. I will use my self made famous saying which is, "Who says so"?

Since there are no experts in the paranormal, we are better finding out what orbs are through personal experience; rather than taking other's opinions [opinions are not facts btw] and parroting them as our own.

I could not agree more Steven!

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Mar 2012 03:43 #3 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: orbs

More
01 Mar 2012 03:21 #4 by ghostman50
orbs was created by ghostman50
Orbs are believed (by many) to be ghosts in the form of balls of light. They are life forms that travel in groups and are believed to be the human soul or life force of those that once inhabited a physical body here on earth. Psychics claim to talk to them on a regular basis, and ghost hunters encounter them quite frequently. It is said that they are those spirits that have willingly stayed behind because they feel bound to their previous life or previous location for whatever reason. Because of this obsession they tend to become similar to a psychotic human beings. It should be said that the majority of us when we die proceed gladly and willingly to the next level of existence after saying our quiet good-byes, which means we're off to the spirit world. Then again, as stated, a select few elect to stay behind because of a refusal to move on. Apparently the longer they stay behind, the harder it is to find their way to the next level, which again, is the spirit world

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds

Features