Login

Videos

Spirits and Dreams

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 20:26 #11 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Spirits and Dreams
Ok I am tripping right now...@ sixsense.

intuitivegal27...please relay the story I told you in messages....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Apr 2011 20:23 #12 by intuitivegal27
I sometimes get a cat that comes on my bed sometimes but usually my cat stays downstairs. At nights sometimes I dream about car accidents and such. I had a dream where my husband was helping the passengers get out of the burning bus with the bus driver and they got killed. Not sure why I had that dream but I need to read more into it and write things down when I wake up, so next time I can decipher what they mean.

More
28 Apr 2011 20:18 #13 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Spirits and Dreams
t'sget this going!...:cheer: I have said that my love ones do not appear to me in human form like other spirits. When they have something to tell me they come to me in my dreams. MY dad has come many times, I go to where he is and it's the most beautifuland peaceful place. He's always smiling there and having a good time. I csn tell he's happy. But at the same time, if there's something going on in my life he's not happy about, he will come me in my dreams, but he is very upset and will let me know it. Then when I awake, I know I have to do something to make it right. My mom died two years ago, I haven't felt her, dreamt about her, nothing. That makes me a little worried. My Aunt died three years ago, she comes to me every so often. One night was laying in bed going to sleep when I felt the edge of my bed go down as if someone just sat besides me. Than hand started to rub my back, you see, my aunt use to rub my back when i was little to make me go to sleep. i smiled, i knew it was her.

More
28 Apr 2011 20:14 #14 by intuitivegal27
What did you think about my orb picture I posted?

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 20:07 #15 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Spirits and Dreams
nice!

More
28 Apr 2011 19:31 #16 by intuitivegal27
Sounds good to me :)

More
28 Apr 2011 19:27 #17 by sixsense
Spirits and Dreams was created by sixsense
For the last couple of days, we have been discussing deams and our past loved ones. I thought it would be good idea to get ths subject started in more detail....what do you think? :)

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds

Features