Login

Videos

Determining if an experience is paranormal

More
23 Feb 2012 21:51 #1 by kctkd
My thought being an investigator and trying to experience things is this...i have felt a presence before and heard things my electronic devices did not. On the otherhand i did not feel anything, but captured a lot of evidence. Anything is possible. Just because you can or cannot recreate something does not mean it did or did not happen. Trust your gut instinct and embrace it. If you truely feel that it is happening, then it probsbly is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Feb 2012 21:45 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I wouldn't say those feelings are associated with every apparition, but they can be signs that someone is around. Sometimes spirits will take advantage of an electrical or heat source in order to have enough energy to manifest. This can include lights, radio, anything battery powered, television, etc. Same goes with heat, where they would draw the thermal energy out of the air which is why you would get the cold spot. So while those things *can* happen, it's not necessary. The spirit may just choose to manifest themselves in a different way.

More
23 Feb 2012 21:33 #3 by Herald_Angel520
Hi, all! I am curious to know if when a ghost manifests, or makes something move, or makes an audible sound, is there ALWAYS an associated feeling of coldness, or this static charge feeling in the atmosphere, that I hear others speak of?

I describe myself as a skeptic who wants to believe, and sometimes I wonder if I may be experiencing something. But I have never felt a coldness or static charge in the air when any of the supposed events have occurred. Although, I have no reasonable explanation for the occurrences.

My mother-in-law died in 2010, and I have been wondering if she may be visiting us occasionally. In one instance, a picture on the wall rattled. Another time I thought I saw a fabric wall hanging move. Also, I've had a cup fall out of my medicine cabinet - I have not been able to recreate this event. All of these things happened at different times but in the same small area of my bedroom/bath. Then, a couple of weeks ago, I thought I saw a mist at the top of my stairs as I was coming up. The other thing these events have in common is that most of them occurred at a time of day when I was very tired (late at night/early morning), so I wonder if I imagined them. And then there's the fact that I did not experience the coldness or static feeling.

What do you think? Thanks for your thoughts.

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds

Features