Login

Videos

Overwhelmed

More
28 Apr 2011 02:13 #11 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Overwhelmed
we're glad your here to. We're becoming a functional family here, LOL, I'm thrilled to be here also. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Apr 2011 02:09 #12 by drkimberly
Replied by drkimberly on topic Re: Overwhelmed
I feel very at home here. Happy to be a member. I hope I can contribute more in the future.

More
28 Apr 2011 01:59 #13 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Overwhelmed

drkimberly wrote: ..want to be on more but have been swamped the past two weeks...

Believe me, I fully understand. Just glad to have you on the Collective team of members here.

More
28 Apr 2011 01:54 #14 by drkimberly
I love to give and be of service. Knowdege and experience are nothing unless shared. Love being here , want to be on more but have been swamped the past two weeks. haven't even finsihed my profile.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
28 Apr 2011 01:37 #15 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Overwhelmed

drkimberly wrote: I would be happy to help out.... ...And Yes, if they need someone to talk too send them my way.

Its so great to see the site working the way its meant to. Thanks for helping out! I'm so glad we have great support systems on so many fronts. Good to see!

More
27 Apr 2011 21:54 #16 by drkimberly
Great. Keep me posted.

More
27 Apr 2011 20:47 #17 by sixsense
Sounds good, I will let them know. Also they come your way or mine, I'd rather we deal with this and not that person...:cheer:

More
27 Apr 2011 20:43 #18 by drkimberly
I would be happy to help out! So she is experiencing mediumship abillities. It is a lot to handle all at once. For young people, I advise them that first they are safe and the lost ones usually just need to be acknowledged. The spirits need to know they are heard. Try acknowledging them, take the message and tell her to write the message down. Another suggestion is to place the messages online anonymously. She has fulfilled the wish. If she is wishes no contact at all with these spirits she must be firm and tell them "i am not the one and by the light of God you must leave me" Once her energy starts vibrating this they should not be attracted to her. And Yes, if they need someone to talk too send them my way.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
27 Apr 2011 20:22 #19 by sixsense
It seems this person is going through it all. You name it, their experiencing it. I did inform them that they just need to tell them to go away, and that this just isn't the right time. They informed me they won't listen to them. The spirits keep insisting that the person hear thier story and talk with their families. This person is young, and scared. I would love for you to talk to them, I can see if i can get their permission for this.

More
27 Apr 2011 20:13 #20 by drkimberly
What Kind of Psychic ability? Intuition or actual Clairvoyance, clairaudance...ect ? If developement is occuring then these abilities may be involved in their path in life. Just because one has psychic ability does not mean they have to advertise it to others or be a psychic. Psychic abilities were meant to be a natural function of mankind to enhance life. What scares them about psychic ability? If the person is uncomfortable, to young or feel their consciousness is not at a level of growth to handle the abilities then it can be subdued. They just need to state to the powers that be that they are not ready. Free will still exist and the Universe must respond to our choices whether the Universe likes our choices or not. Spirit never forces us against our free will choices.

If I have more details, I could offer guidance as I do when I am mentoring a medium.

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds

Features