Login

Videos

Full Moon Sleeplessness

More
31 Jan 2012 04:10 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
When I did your tarot spread the other day, there was a very strong theme of facing darkness so you may move into the light. I saw an arrow of light, though reading your story later on you did literally see a beam of light. That beam of light is pointing you in the direction of your life's path. The number 4 came up many times. This tends to represent the four alchemic elements: earth, air, fire, water. Having all four represents a wholeness. The whole body, the whole earth, the whole of spirituality. I really do believe your path is leading you into a teaching or guiding role. But I do think you have some hang ups you must address before you can move forward. What these are, I'm not sure but if it means educating yourself, adjusting your beliefs and maybe shedding some that do not fit in with your new self anymore, then that is up to you to make that evaluation. Those changes and adjustments must be made your point of zero, which is yourself. No one can do this for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jan 2012 03:50 #2 by RXRom
Replied by RXRom on topic Re: Full Moon Sleeplessness
Thanks. :) I dunno what may be plaguing me. I guess I may have to do some soul searching again. I have the mini blinds but the light still shines through so I guess a dark curtain or blanket will have to do.

More
31 Jan 2012 03:47 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
All moon cycles last three days, so you are absolutely on point there. Of course, the moon is brighter and that may be tricking you into believing it's the evening rather than the middle of the night. If that's the case then maybe some light blocking curtains would be good ;)

The full moon is like the crescendo of the moon cycle. As soon as the peak hits, the moon begins to shed light, and it is then that we must start shedding the baggage of the previous moon cycle. Perhaps you are being called to the moon because she is telling you that you are ready to get rid of something in your life that has been plaguing you.

More
31 Jan 2012 03:22 #4 by RXRom
Okay so My question for you all is sleeplessness during a full moon or insomnia. During the full moon I can never sleep for like three days. especially if its brighter than usual. One lady said I maybe a moonchild. WTF? (want tasty fudge). Seriously. Is there something behind it all where some people just can't sleep? Also I've noticed how people are quite unique when the full moon is present. Like they are all grumpy and give attitude. they even go the wrong way at the Gas Station. Please share your thoughts and opinions. Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds

Features