Login

Videos

Absence of Presence and depression

More
31 Jan 2012 01:02 #1 by BillyJo
Thanks Paula!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2012 23:01 #2 by Peek-A-Boo

BillyJo wrote: GRRRRR....Scroll down WOMAN!

It's a miracle, I can see LOL :ohmy: . You can delete the old thread if ya want

More
30 Jan 2012 22:56 #3 by BillyJo
GRRRRR....Scroll down WOMAN!

More
30 Jan 2012 22:47 #4 by Peek-A-Boo
call me Stevie Wonder cause I don't see a duplicate title :oops:

More
30 Jan 2012 22:27 #5 by BillyJo
Hey can everyone refer to the original post below this one...it has the same title...LOL sigh...meh...grrrrr...rawwwwr...

More
30 Jan 2012 21:55 #6 by BillyJo
Thanks everyone! It's more of when I don't feel the deceased and their energy. This house was cleansed by a witch...and I mean she lived here and it is squeaky clean. Void of any spiritual connection. The only spirit here is my daughter's grandfather (I know this because the Cowboy Psychic told me and clarified it with facts only Shelby's grandfather would know) but he is here for her not me.

Without negative spirits, I just get know attachments at all LOL meh, I'm griping because I'm not being haunted...go figure.

More
30 Jan 2012 21:03 #7 by Sybillanne
Fer sure! Can't quite figure out why it comes and goes, but when it's gone I feel very alone and depressed. I completely agree with the other posts...a loss is a loss and it's natural to mourn. I have been a bit bummed out recently because things got too hectic and I asked to be left alone...and got left alone! I felt like I'd lost an entire world of folks. Unfortunately (or fortunately!) I had to visit a friend in the hospital over the weekend and was bombarded with hair pulling, whispering, etc. I was totally freaked out and had to go hide outside to have a brief panic attack, but also thought...phew!

More
30 Jan 2012 16:58 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
It's hard not to feel the absence of a friend when you part, whether they are on this side of the threshold or the other. You are here in the physical realm for a reason, you have a job to do. Fill your life with purpose every day.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Jan 2012 16:53 #9 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Absence of Presence and depression
I know what you are feeling a few years back I lost my father to an illness which was slow when it was over I felt lost I had put so much energy into his death.that I had not figured out what I was going to do after. Go watch a sunset or find a beautiful spot and just clear your mind and take it one day at a time.find wisdom

More
30 Jan 2012 16:16 #10 by BillyJo
I'm really getting flustered losing my posts...sigh...

The long and short of it is...does anyone else get a little depressed when energy whether it's negative or positive seems to vanish? I live in a house now that is free of negative energy and it's kind of like being abandoned.

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds

Features