Login

Videos

× Polls are enabled in this Category. What does that mean to you? It means that when you create a new topic here, you can click the little icon with the multi-colored bar graph lines. This will allow you to enter your poll questions.

Investigations for a fee

More
27 Jan 2012 01:53 #1 by Peek-A-Boo

crystalcross wrote: I would tend to look for the unknown ones. Why be a tourist when you can be an explorer.

I totally agree, Explorer and Pioneer in me too. One group from GHI is charging a huge fee for The Woman's Club of Ft Lauderdale, I have been there a few times and may stop there tomorrow, felt nothing but paid nothing :-). Also, how disappointing for those that are paying to experience something and nothing may happen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2012 01:37 #2 by DementedWarlok
Also to note while down in Louisville Kentucky you are about 3 hours from bobby mackeys. Bobby Mackeys is a bit pricey for renting the building at about 500+ bucks. We went there to meet Bobby and Caral and just went there for a good time and had a awesome time there.

More
27 Jan 2012 01:34 - 27 Jan 2012 01:35 #3 by DementedWarlok
At Waverly Hills if you book sunday through thursday you can get the building to yourself. During the week not alot of people are able to go there so there is better rates for week days. you only need 10 people at 100 bucks each for the weekdays. Either way you go there its a awesome experience. Irisheyes and I went on one of the weekend tours and they start the group big and it gets smaller as the night goes by because they keep making them smaller. By the end of the night her and I were roaming the 3rd 4th 5th floors alone, there were still other in there but we didnt see them very often. Its a great place I kept hearing whispers in my ear but never caught many on my recorder. Its just awesome.
Last edit: 27 Jan 2012 01:35 by DementedWarlok.

More
27 Jan 2012 01:14 #4 by crystalcross
I know that Waverly Hills Sanitorium allows overnight investigations, and multi-night investigations. I think the cost is $100 per person, 20 person minimum. So I think the cost would be roughly $2000 per night for a team.

You can get details here:

If you're an established team, you can get into quite a few locations. Most of the "Popular" ones will be at a higher fee though. I would tend to look for the unknown ones. Why be a tourist when you can be an explorer.

More
26 Jan 2012 18:49 #5 by dipsparanormal
We were looking around on the net and was searching for big facilities to investigate for a fee. Do you know any places that allow overnight investigations for a fee?

Time to create page: 1.409 seconds

Features