Login

Videos

× Polls are enabled in this Category. What does that mean to you? It means that when you create a new topic here, you can click the little icon with the multi-colored bar graph lines. This will allow you to enter your poll questions.

Full Moon and the Paranormal.

More
08 Jan 2012 03:55 #1 by RXRom
Hello everyone. :) Well I just wanted to ask a pretty normal question about the paranormal.
I was wanting to know if Ghosts and strange occurances happen more frequently during a full moon? The reason I'm asking? Well Last night while I was asleep I felt two shadows walk through me again while I was asleep but could somehow sense they just walked through me but this time there were two. The strange thing was I sensed like a white light at the corner of my eye whilist my eyelids were closed but It was a strange feeling. My Dogs sleep in the same room with me in their kennels but they didn't seem to bark. I know Crystalcross has helped me with a few others but I don't feel endangered by the ghosts but I would like to see if I have a gift or I just sense things at my house. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Features