Login

Videos

× Polls are enabled in this Category. What does that mean to you? It means that when you create a new topic here, you can click the little icon with the multi-colored bar graph lines. This will allow you to enter your poll questions.

Help Choose Title

More
08 Jan 2012 01:52 #1 by BriteSun
Replied by BriteSun on topic Re: Help Choose Title
Voted! I chose Departed Starlight because my Native American ancestors, and other cultures, have always referred to themselves and us as "star children". So, when our loved ones pass on, they are Departed Starlight!! Can't wait to see the outcome!! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2012 00:36 #2 by Ghastly Girl
Replied by Ghastly Girl on topic Re: Help Choose Title
Voted :) all interesting possibilities though :) Best of luck with your new project!

More
08 Jan 2012 00:24 #3 by b0neZ
Replied by b0neZ on topic Re: Help Choose Title
I just voted, looks like we have a 3 way tie!

More
07 Jan 2012 22:49 #4 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Help Choose Title
I voted but I would suppose I would have to proclaim a caveat, that being that each really is good but has its own meaning. And the selection really depends on the topic itself. But I selected the one which was more generic, and could go either way.

More
07 Jan 2012 22:31 #5 by LeslieAValentin
I will be starting a new series of writings regarding the paranormal and I have listed 3 possible titles int he poll above. I would like to hear from all of you which one you think would be the best. The poll ends on Monday, January 9th, so please take a moment to give me your feedback.

Thanks!

Leslie
The following user(s) said Thank You: LumpyLady1

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds

Features