Login

Videos

× Polls are enabled in this Category. What does that mean to you? It means that when you create a new topic here, you can click the little icon with the multi-colored bar graph lines. This will allow you to enter your poll questions.

New Forum Category for your Personal System Polls

More
06 Jan 2012 04:33 #1 by DarkCloud
I think this is an awesome idea and allows all of us to not only open up our minds more but also use the intuitiveness and learning of others to help us on our paths.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jan 2012 03:51 - 06 Jan 2012 03:53 #2 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: New Forum Category for your Personal System Polls

crystalcross wrote: Its food for thought!

Now don't forget the tip the waiter!

How about this tip? We've go another location over here. You know, the one where we had all the cold spots? Let me know when you have time to go over there.
Last edit: 06 Jan 2012 03:53 by Steven Matrix.

More
06 Jan 2012 03:44 #3 by jbbiggs
I see that day job slipping away......

crystalcross wrote: Its food for thought!

More
06 Jan 2012 03:39 #4 by crystalcross
Its food for thought!

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jan 2012 03:37 #5 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: New Forum Category for your Personal System Polls

crystalcross wrote: So, I've added a new category in the forums called "The Paranormal Inquisition". This area is for you to post your own polls for everyone to respond to.

How does it work?

Well, when you first create your topic here in the list of icons above the smiley's you will see an icon with three color bar graph bars. Click that to define your poll for the topic.

A new set of lines will open up. One line will ask the poll topic. This is where you will enter your poll question. The main theme behind the poll.

Next, you will click the little green "+" symbol after the title. Click this once for every possible answer you want to include in the multiple choice area. If you click it too many times, you can always click the red "-" to remove the last one. Then simply fill in the "Options" with the possible replies.

If you want to put in a poll time limit, click the Date/Time select button underneath the pool title.

Then you can include a message to the topic to explain what the poll is about or add any additional materials. Much like I did in this message. Remember to answer the poll in this message.

Very nice! You know however it's going to cause me to have to think more than normal.

More
06 Jan 2012 03:31 #6 by crystalcross
So, I've added a new category in the forums called "The Paranormal Inquisition". This area is for you to post your own polls for everyone to respond to.

How does it work?

Well, when you first create your topic here in the list of icons above the smiley's you will see an icon with three color bar graph bars. Click that to define your poll for the topic.

A new set of lines will open up. One line will ask the poll topic. This is where you will enter your poll question. The main theme behind the poll.

Next, you will click the little green "+" symbol after the title. Click this once for every possible answer you want to include in the multiple choice area. If you click it too many times, you can always click the red "-" to remove the last one. Then simply fill in the "Options" with the possible replies.

If you want to put in a poll time limit, click the Date/Time select button underneath the pool title.

Then you can include a message to the topic to explain what the poll is about or add any additional materials. Much like I did in this message. Remember to answer the poll in this message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LeslieAValentin

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds

Features