Login

Videos

Thanksgiving Changes

More
01 Dec 2011 04:52 #1 by dancingwater
Those are NOT cock roaches those are PALMETTO bugs! *winks*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Nov 2011 23:34 #2 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Thanksgiving Changes

crystalcross wrote: I think its time for new glasses for me.

I thought that said something about a thousand roaches on my brow.

Being in Florida, that would make sense. Have they made the cock roach the official state bird in Florida yet?

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Nov 2011 23:32 #3 by Kimber Chase
Replied by Kimber Chase on topic Re: Thanksgiving Changes
LMAO...don't feel bad CC my auto correct changed my "Love you xox" to my GRANDFATHER to "Love your cox" Monday LMAO....needless to say, he must have missed it cuz..my grandmother didn't call LMAO

More
30 Nov 2011 23:19 #4 by crystalcross
I think its time for new glasses for me.

I thought that said something about a thousand roaches on my brow.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Nov 2011 23:10 #5 by Kimber Chase
Replied by Kimber Chase on topic Re: Thanksgiving Changes
Sir CC....tho'est rockeths ;o) bows

More
30 Nov 2011 23:03 #6 by dancingwater
Looks fantastic CC! Incredible!

More
28 Nov 2011 17:15 #7 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: Thanksgiving Changes
Rob, it looks great! I like the changes. Thanks for updating us and running a great site!

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Nov 2011 16:57 #8 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Thanksgiving Changes
Very nice CC.

More
26 Nov 2011 16:38 #9 by crystalcross
Well folks, although there may not have been a great deal of Paranormal Activity over the Thanksgiving season, perhaps due to the festivities and joy that abounds, there have been a great deal of changes to the site. You may want to check things out and see for yourself.

• The LIVE INVESTIGATION section is finally complete. We've made a special feature page dedicated to it and the interface is done. The only thing left to add is compatibility with some of the alternate streaming sources such as LiveStream, uSTREAM, etc. Its been tested and works beautifully both with a Web based FLASH streamer, and with an Android phone application. We will soon be adding an instructional page which shows how to use it, but we've tried to make it somewhat intuitive. If you don't see very many streams, its because we've changed it so only streams which have been active within 24 hours appear. Also we've added a way to make some streams permanent. So far there are only 2 permanent streams.
  • We've added LIVESTREAMtm as one of the streaming methods. You can now use your existing LIVESTREAMtm account to send a feed to Ghosts & Haunts site. Simply fill out the request for streaming application and we can make that happen for you.
  • We've completely changed the look of the Forum section and updated it to somewhat newer software. You may notice that the look and feel of the forums has changed. If you have questions or suggestions please feel free to let us know. We're constantly working to try to improve how things work for you.
  • We've revamped the Lastest Forum post area on the front page. It now only shows posts which have happened since your last login. We're hoping this will help you keep up with only the latest changes.
  • We've added a new feature for System Polls. We're going to regularly add new system wide polls. We would ask that you please participate. Let your voice be known, its important not only to us but to everyone.
  • We've added a new feature section called (para)NORMAL Ramblings. Over the last year I've been asked questions, and had many discussions about topics. And so I figured it may be time to start an editorial comment area for my own wacky ramblings. Anyone who feels ready to take on a Feature, please feel free to let me know, I'm open to options.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BHPI Josh

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds

Features