Login

Videos

Menu Changes - ATTENTION

More
11 Sep 2011 03:21 #1 by shanwvr88
I love the new menu setup! It truly is much easier to navigate with it. Rob, you've put so much of your time and self into this family that you've created. I tell all the people I know and othera I just meet about this awesome site! Thanks for your continued work! Big hugs to u

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Sep 2011 19:03 #2 by crystalcross
Another change which has just been implemented is that the video sections and all videos on this site are now for registered members only.

Registration is free and we are simply attempting to encourage member interaction, since you can only interact as a registered member. There is no fee at all for registering, this site is ad supported and we have no intention to charge our members fees.

More
10 Sep 2011 18:00 #3 by crystalcross
*ATTENTION*

I've made some menu changes to the site to help clarify how to get to things and also because it just makes more sense to new members.

Photos are now available from the top menu by clicking the "Photos" link. You no longer have to select Media and then photos. The original links will still work in case you have them bookmarked.

Vidoes are now also available from the top menu, same as with Photos.

To make room for Photos and Videos I've moved the "G&H Gear" link from the top menu into the features area. Not many people are purchasing G&H gear so it only makes sense to make better use of the premium menu location for something that's used more.

Hope it helps the navigation...

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds

Features