Login

Videos

Another new Feature - Research Links

More
01 Sep 2011 10:42 #1 by undertaker1
Awsome CC. Always have been a huge help to alot of us here. Thanks for everything you do for the site and us as individuals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Aug 2011 23:50 #2 by crystalcross
Had a conversation with someone over the weekend and they were asking for help finding out some information about a location. I happen to have a few research links so I gave those to them. Well, as I was working on things today I though "Why not add place for everyone to use the research links.".

So I've added a new feature "Research Links". Currently you'll find two categories but that can expand as you all find more types of research links. Its a member only Feature area, and you're more than welcome to add additional research links.

A few rules for adding research links.

1) Please follow the same type of formatting which the current links have. Include link type, and location its valid for.

2) Links must be PURE RESEARCH sites. Do not add web sites, blogs, agency sites, or anything that is not a PURE research site. Any links that are added that are not pure research *WILL* be deleted.

3) Do not add links to directories such a web site lists.

4) Do not add links to commercial or sites with items for sale.

5) If you're not sure whether you should post something, just send me a quick private note.

6) If the link is to a website, try to add the link that goes directly to the information area.

Thanks so much and happy hunting. I hope you will find some of the links as useful as I have found them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Features