Login

Videos

Busy Busy Busy - Added new Features

More
30 Aug 2011 23:51 #1 by sixsense
Awesome Rob. Can't wait to try it...:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Aug 2011 04:57 #2 by shanwvr88
That sounds absolutely awesome cc! I'm gonna be checking those out more often. I also wanna take the chance to say thank you for giving all of us this home where we know we can come and feel comfortable and not have people think we're crazy. You're a wonderful and amazing guy and your. Work shows that! Lots of hugs and loves to you and to all of this giant paranormal family! :cheer:

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Aug 2011 14:16 #3 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Busy Busy Busy - Added new Features

crystalcross wrote: Well I figured it about time to shake things up a bit and add some new features. Some of these were added thanks to the suggestions of our members. THANKS!

1. I've removed the Photo/Video comments from the latest Forum topics list. This will allow for a cleaner look and will let you see the actual discussion topics without the clutter of the pictures.
  2. To compensate, I've added a list of the most recent albums to the front page. This will allow you to browse the latest pictures. If you upload pictures, please remember to create albums or add them to your existing albums.
  3. I've added a GUESTBOOK to everyone's profile page. So as you click on the user's profiles please make sure to sign their guestbook and leave them a nice message.
  4. I've added a "WALL" feature which is similar to the guestbook but lets you write on member's walls under their profile. Currently only registered members can write on the walls, but if I get enough requests I'll open that up for guests.
  5. I've revamped the entire personal blog section. They're now easier to use and create. Just click onthe "PROFILE" button on the top to go to your profile, and you can create your own blog from there. Good luck!

Very nice CC. You once again prove that you're not monkeying around here.

Well done.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Aug 2011 22:13 #4 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Busy Busy Busy - Added new Features
Crystalcross they work great! Congratulations! It has been great, by the way, thank you very much very much for your message in our guest book. A big hug

More
28 Aug 2011 19:52 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Thanks, CC. The crazy amount of pics got very overwhelming. The wall and guestbook thing is interesting.

More
28 Aug 2011 14:40 #6 by crystalcross
Well I figured it about time to shake things up a bit and add some new features. Some of these were added thanks to the suggestions of our members. THANKS!
  1. I've removed the Photo/Video comments from the latest Forum topics list. This will allow for a cleaner look and will let you see the actual discussion topics without the clutter of the pictures.
  2. To compensate, I've added a list of the most recent albums to the front page. This will allow you to browse the latest pictures. If you upload pictures, please remember to create albums or add them to your existing albums.
  3. I've added a GUESTBOOK to everyone's profile page. So as you click on the user's profiles please make sure to sign their guestbook and leave them a nice message.
  4. I've added a "WALL" feature which is similar to the guestbook but lets you write on member's walls under their profile. Currently only registered members can write on the walls, but if I get enough requests I'll open that up for guests.
  5. I've revamped the entire personal blog section. They're now easier to use and create. Just click onthe "PROFILE" button on the top to go to your profile, and you can create your own blog from there. Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steven Matrix, shanwvr88, Tresses Of Nephthys

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds

Features