Login

Videos

ghost box

More
30 Jan 2012 01:21 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: ghost box
The way I looked at it was like this. The radio is about $32. That's about the cost of the cheapest of EMF detectors available. If it didn't work, it was $32 wasted, but for me it was worth the shot just to give it a try. For me, I'm not one to simply be content with reading about something, I have to try it for myself to see the results.

No matter what I say, or what anyone else tells you about the Ghost Box, until you build one yourself and try it in an investigation you really won't know its value or lack thereof.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2012 00:16 #2 by grandmaducky
Replied by grandmaducky on topic Re: ghost box
Thank if i do i will need your help but just in the thinking stage right now

More
29 Jan 2012 22:53 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: ghost box
Granma,

I've made one (obviously from the instructions I put on here about how to make one). And I've used it so far twice during investigations. If you ask me from a technical standpoint, I don't see how it can possibly work. It supposedly allows spirits to manipulate the frequencies to pull voices in and cause them to be heard at the appropriate time to create phrases or sentences. From a purely scientific point of view it sounds like nothing more than a glorified white noise generator, which we are then using to matrix the responses from to make them mean something.

Having said all that, I do have to say that he one time I used it during reported inhuman haunting, it did seem to give more results than simple coincidence could explain. So based on that I would have to say that perhaps there is something to it. I've learned that we can't always explain everything easily, it sometimes requires building blocks which we don't yet have knowledge of.

If you do decide to get it, yet the larger model (20-125) since the smaller one no longer is convertible to a ghost box. If you get one and need help converting it, let me know I can talk you through it.

More
29 Jan 2012 21:54 #4 by grandmaducky
ghost box was created by grandmaducky
Does anybody have a ghosts box and how has it worked for you i am thinking about getting a radio shack radio and making one mind you just thinking any thoughts on this and what should a person useing one expect? Thanks Becky

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds

Features