Login

Videos

× Tutorial Requests

A place to ask for help with the site.

More
02 Jan 2013 18:21 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Hi Cotton!

Your username is showing up as Cotton, so that seems to be fine.

On the forums page, right above your picture (or where it should be) there's a row of tabs that will help you navigate the forums section. When you go to create a new post, there will be a pull-down menu at the top from which you can choose the category you want your post to fall under.

The top row of tabs, all the way to the right, there is a profile button. From there you can update your information, upload a picture, as well as many other things.

This is just for starters, and if you need anything else, don't be afraid to ask. As CC's original post states, there are at least half a dozen "veterans" on hand at any given time who are more than happy to answer questions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jan 2013 16:13 #2 by Cotton
Hi, I thought I'd signed up to be a member of this site, but apparently not?? I can't post anything, or even find where to post in a specific forum. I need help here please. Supposed username Cotton.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Oct 2011 21:56 #3 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: A place to ask for help with the site.
As always great friend. a hug :)

More
21 Oct 2011 14:02 #4 by crystalcross
I know that over the last few months there have been times when you've seen features on the site but have not known what they are or how to use them. Well because of that we've now created this forum area. If you've tried to use something on this site and have had no luck and would like to see a tutorial, simply leave us a note on this forum and we'll try to create one for you in our video tutorials section.

Also, if you simply have questions about how to do something, feel free to ask them in this forum. If you're and long time member and you know how to answer someone's question, feel free to step in and lend a hand.

Feel free to speak up, if you're unsure how something works, chances are there are 5-10 others out there who are just afraid to mention it but are having the same questions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys, Grupo Alpha, Keith

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds

Features