Login

Videos

Happy Birthday Shoutout....

More
19 Aug 2011 00:54 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Happy belated birthday KK. I have a lot of respect for what you do. But I understand it's hard as a physical being to keep your energy high enough to channel all the time. Hope you stick around. I enjoy reading your posts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Aug 2011 02:28 #2 by CleParanormal
Thanks! Mine with the 12th!

• SkarletRae
  • SkarletRae's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Aug 2011 19:23 #3 by SkarletRae
Replied by SkarletRae on topic Re: Happy Birthday Shoutout....

P.I. Christophe Kay wrote: had mine on august 5th... thank you kindly Skarlet :)

Happy Belated Birthday, my new friend KK :)

Hope you had a great one!

More
09 Aug 2011 17:45 #4 by gnhadmin
thanks dude I just always forgot cause I was so into the channelings, but yeah telling you now, I had a council, and I won't do as much channeling anymore, at least at the present and closest future time. Just a fair warning/info. :) So yeah you might not see me here as often, higher powers tell me to focus on here and now and MYSELF. Plus as you probably noticed not everyone appreciates what I am doing here, and to be fair, I already did a lot more than is in a general way of someone being a novice somwhere. Plus important thing: I AM a DRUID ADEPTUS, I AM NOT a subnovice - as many here or even not that far, so I would appreciate a healthy DOSE of RESPECT. I did not ask this before, but if I am to be mistreated... you get the pic, it is not about you Crystal, not in slightest, I am adressing the ones that HAVE issues and don't have THE GUT to speak to me in person. Thank you, that is ALL.

More
09 Aug 2011 12:04 #5 by crystalcross
Chrisopher!

Glad you changed your profile image, so glad to actually see who's behind the channeling!
Have a great day my European brother!

More
09 Aug 2011 06:49 #6 by gnhadmin
had mine on august 5th... thank you kindly Skarlet :)

• SkarletRae
  • SkarletRae's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 Aug 2011 02:59 #7 by SkarletRae
Happy Birthday Shoutout.... was created by SkarletRae
While browsing around I see that there are quite a few people who are having birthdays, either today or very soon.

So I thought that since it's such a nice group here that I should send wishes to you guys, who are having birthdays, even though I don't know any of you.

So... WISHING YOU ALL A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MAY ALL THE WISHES OF YOUR HEARTS COME TRUE!

Blessings....

Your new site member, Skarlet

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds

Features