Login

Videos

Video Camera?

More
11 Aug 2012 13:13 #1 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Video Camera?
Also, if you are looking to catch more physical types of photos like apparitions,mists ect a "game camera" is a nice cheap alternative. They only capture photos/videos when there is movement and have motion.sensors on them, both good for ir/night vision and daytime photos..walmart has them for under 85 dollars site to store

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Aug 2012 01:39 #2 by Samantha
Replied by Samantha on topic Re: Video Camera?
Thank you so much! This helps a lot! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

More
09 Aug 2012 01:28 #3 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Video Camera?
For my personal use, I have both a IR video camera and digital camera/video. Honestly there are cheaper IR cameras out there ( $100.00) where you can buy IR lights ( that plug in the the wall for under $15.00)

While you will be able to record and take photos with out the IR, videos and photos will only show up if you use flash or an alternative light source.( when in the dark) and of course flashes will introduce non-paranormal dust/moisture particle pick ups that might not of been picked up without the flash

Honestly a lot of people start out with the basics and work their way up in equipment.

I started out with a digital audio recorder, a regular digital camera and a EMF detector about 15 years ago. My regular artillery consists of :

digi audio recorder
IR cam
Digital Still Camera
Digital Video Recorder
K-2
"Ghost Box"
Motion Sensors
I do use other equipment from time to time, but not regularly ( geophone,laser grid, Ovilus)

More
08 Aug 2012 21:32 #4 by Samantha
Video Camera? was created by Samantha
Okay, so I only have a few pieces of equipment left to get.I know what I'm getting but as for the video camera, I'm honestly clueless. Does it absolutely have to be night vision? Being short on money as it is, I don't want to buy something that's not essential especially if it's expensive when I could easily just get multiples of other less expensive equipment. (Voice recorders, EMF detectors, temperature sensors, etc.) What does everybody use video camera wise? Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds

Features