Login

Videos

Do you ever get this strange sensation when ......

More
18 Apr 2012 23:27 #1 by LilaDelia1974
I experience as I think of someone who is deceased such as a hug or a warm feeling in my heart. I still find it weird that I experience such things. I know something I do not know. I have very good contact with my spiritual guide Taika. He always helps me to translate for me what I see, hear or feel. So may I help people, even though they are far away from my. Years ago I went on holiday to England and Scotland. I'm at locations where it was haunted. There I experienced several things. Touching and people talking that were not visible. I saw images that were happening there. And I also talked with a few spirits and I have help a few may past over. I am not afraid but still find it very special. Here in the Netherlands people look very different to the paranormal. That is sometimes quite difficult!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2012 22:47 #2 by ghostman50
i get this too its like i hear people talking in my head telling me things either about the location or somebody there then when i want to tell someone something out of the blue they look at me like how did you do that most of the time im not even sure lol

More
18 Apr 2012 02:16 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I get touched and hair rubbed all the time when I think of people who've passed. Sometimes I feel a little hug. For me it's comforting that they are around and know I'm thinking of them. If this person is crying when they think of a haunted location, it is because they are empathing the emotions of this spirit or the sense memory of the location. It's different than feeling a touch. Empathing is something you can learn to tune down or up depending on your situation.

More
17 Apr 2012 22:18 #4 by DestinyStarr
Good question!

I do get a strange sensation whenever I read up on paranormal activities. I have lived in many haunted locations and had dealings with the paranormal all my life. I am not sensitive per say, but there are times when I can walk into a location and just "know" there is paranormal activities there and sometimes even know "who" is around. However, I do have at least 4 spirits who follow me and I have not had any direct contact with them other than knowing they are there.

More
17 Apr 2012 22:00 #5 by Zombie_baby
I can very much relate to this question.
As soon as the topic comes up just get a overwhelming feeling.
I also have no idea why this happens but I'd like to figure out why.

More
17 Apr 2012 19:47 #6 by Peek-A-Boo
Do you ever get this strange sensation when reading on or talking about ghosts? Tweeted by The Ghost Hunting Parablog

Question:
"Whenever I read up on a haunted location I’ve been to, or hear about it or someone talking about it, I get this strange need to cry. It feels soo weird and it happens all the time.
What about whenever you’ve been to a haunted location, and someone talks about it, you want to jump in and tell everything you know about it?

I don’t understand this and around my friends, family, etc. this happens no matter what! Sometimes I feel really excentric or something too.

How do you feel whenever you hear about a ‘haunted’ location you’ve been to? Or maybe when you read something on it?

Please only answer if you’re a believer in ghosts, and I don’t want anybody saying there’s no such things as ghosts, Jesus, the devil, Christ… blah blah (no offense for those of heavy Christianity), but only answer if you get some sort of sensation."

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds

Features