Login

Videos

Doors Opening

More
06 Apr 2012 06:06 - 06 Apr 2012 06:08 #1 by Princesse
Replied by Princesse on topic Re: Doors Opening
Sounds like someone wanting attention to me.. Wow. The doors wouldn't of scared me. But the goat would of pet or not I would of been out in the front yard screaming. LOL.
Last edit: 06 Apr 2012 06:08 by Princesse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2012 01:25 #2 by mrs.reaper2278
Replied by mrs.reaper2278 on topic Re: Doors Opening
Someone is definetley seeking attention that is for sure!!! I don't know who or what it is attracted to. I have a teenage daughter and have heard that poltergeists are often drawn to them. The activity here has occurred often in her absence. Not sure if there is a real connection there or not.

As I stated earlier, I have never felt threatened, rather have chosen to coexist. My daughter and husband have never felt afraid either, more perplexed. My hubby has tried to dismiss things unless he so obviously has no other explanation. Once the Washing machine turned itself on in front of him, hahaha at least my ghost is clean.

I did conduct a few evp sessions this morning when home alone. Nothing turned up from the bathroom. However there was knocking heard in the last few seconds of the bedroom session. Interesting since I had knocked on the door frame of the bathroom in hopes of getting a reply.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Just wished I could explain the goat incident. :(
Voice 006.jpeg

Voice 006.jpeg
:(

More
28 Mar 2012 23:12 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Ooh I used to have pet goats too, I loved them! Anyway, as this sounds like something new, it seems like the spirit isn't attached to the house but rather attracted to you or your hubby (or maybe the goat?). Since it's not a territorial issue, I hope that it won't be as hard to deal with. Someone is trying to get your attention in a bad way. Maybe you could try getting some evps if you have a recorder? Just a suggestion. Of course, don't overdo it with the tape recorder. Sometimes spirits are attracted if they know someone is sitting around with a tape recorder waiting for anyone to talk.

More
28 Mar 2012 21:24 #4 by mrs.reaper2278
The mess I cleaned up at 5:30 am was a little frightening. I have never felt threatened there....just puzzled by the new activity

More
28 Mar 2012 21:21 #5 by mrs.reaper2278
I actually have a pet goat lol we have lived in the home 13 yrs and have heard knocking...footsteps and heard voices and music. this was a 1st for us

More
28 Mar 2012 21:02 #6 by spookydave
Replied by spookydave on topic Re: Doors Opening
Reading a paper on the toilet is one thing, but reading an EMF is quite another :)
I really hope the goat is known to you, that would scare the living hell outta me!

More
28 Mar 2012 18:07 - 28 Mar 2012 18:08 #7 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Doors Opening
A goat in your living room? Is there a farm near, or do you own goats ( they are crafty animals.)

What significant events have happened in your home or your life?

If you are thinking something is messing with you guys, that is negative in nature you can try to cleanse your home, or speak to a leader in your religious beliefs.
Last edit: 28 Mar 2012 18:08 by iburyem.

More
28 Mar 2012 11:30 #8 by mrs.reaper2278
Doors Opening was created by mrs.reaper2278
New problem this week at my house.....doors opening. Bathroom door kept opening on my husband while he was well, occupied. I checked the emf during the event and it was definetly elevated, however no weird feelings or cold spots occurred.

Today I awoke to my goat standing in the living room. Doors were all shut and screen was still in the open window. Needless to say I had a mess to clean up.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds

Features