Login

Videos

Sparks

More
18 Apr 2011 20:33 #1 by Caron64
Replied by Caron64 on topic Re: Sparks
I realized the stupidity of playing with the Ouija Board and so got rid of it. The psychic I was dealing with is reputable. She had her own tv show at one point in time that ws called The Antique Psychic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2011 20:22 #2 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Sparks
You could have some sensitivity. But be careful and make sure the phsycic is a resonable phsycic. Some sparks can be explained from material floating in your eye. Not uncommon but also not sayimg that you aren't seeing thimgs either. Sensetives can have diffrent forms. Try communicating see if you get a response. Ouija boards can be dangerous so be careful.

More
18 Apr 2011 20:13 #3 by Caron64
Sparks was created by Caron64
I often will see sparks and I have for years. Normally up high in a room, towards the ceiling. Rarely are they down low. I have been told by one psychic that I am a sensitive. Any thoughts on this? Do you think these sparks are paranormal? I know when I had a Ouija Board, the sparks increased greatly. Once I got rid of it, the sparks decreased greatly. Sometimes I will smell cigarette smoke in my house when no one in the house is smoking. Thoughts?

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds

Features