Login

Videos

Storm and EMF

More
29 Oct 2011 10:43 #1 by DementedWarlok
Replied by DementedWarlok on topic Re: Storm and EMF
Everyone that I have had listen to it say its I can. I though I heard the t sound a few seconds after that. I may have cut the evp short.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Oct 2011 08:12 #2 by Paranormal Researcher
On the first one is the EVP saying I can or I can't??

More
29 Oct 2011 05:50 #3 by amoonwolfe
Replied by amoonwolfe on topic Re: Storm and EMF
Thursday evening, I did an event where I was reading constantly for nearly 4 hours. aside from all the normal psychic chatter I expected, I was getting weird outcomes frequently and there were a number of occurrences involving disembodied voices as well as one individual having to leave during their reading because of being too sensitive to all the hash. It was as if the wet snowflakes were creating interference for the first hour or so. I have been reading well over 40 years and I have NEVER experienced anything similar.

More
28 Oct 2011 17:35 #4 by DementedWarlok
Replied by DementedWarlok on topic Re: Storm and EMF
Well word also has it that a majior solar flare had happened around that day. Someone says there may be a vortex in the building now. I have a hint there tonight and plan on seeing the reading tonight.

More
28 Oct 2011 10:47 #5 by channelpirate
Replied by channelpirate on topic Re: Storm and EMF
I agree, you would expect readings from a physical perspective to be constant. If there have been storms around there recently that could explain it, especially if the outer walls were damp since they would conduct better. Also this might be increased if the geology in the area had a high iron count or the mortar between the bricks made with lime and so on. Would be useful to see if you get similar readings in future when the weather has been the same.

More
27 Oct 2011 02:35 #6 by irisheyes1223
Replied by irisheyes1223 on topic Re: Storm and EMF
awesome! i got the evp that says I CAN as well!

More
27 Oct 2011 01:52 #7 by DementedWarlok
Storm and EMF was created by DementedWarlok
Lastnight in the old jail that I usually hunt in the EMF was off the chart for a otherwise little to none at all. the constant readings were in certain areas of the jail ranging from 5 to 10+ milligauss and seemed to be coming from the walls closest to the outside. How and why? The reading were not normal at all. Could the building have been struck by lightning? that would be my guess.If the building had a bad ground wouldnt it always have high levels of EMF? Either way we had a hopping night with the shack hack and Ovilus X also managed to capture some EVP.

File Attachment:

File Name: Oct25thICAN.mp3
File Size:25 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: oct25thHARRY.mp3
File Size:33 KB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds

Features