Login

Videos

Powers of a Vortex(es) and the Spirts found within

More
04 Oct 2011 11:30 - 04 Oct 2011 11:32 #1 by Keith

crystalcross wrote: I must say, you remind me of a ancient Sanskrit word "Mahatma". I really like your philosophy and outlook. The attitude of be unique, and allow others to do the same is refreshing. If the whole world was like that we would have far fewer wars.

crystalcross

Thank you for the kind words.

Also, thank you for the opportunity here to find others who are of same interests. It is a rare to find to not be ostracized for our thoughts on these topics believe me not many understand what is discussed here.

Perhaps this site will open minds and hearts to those different than the norm.

Thanks again crystalcross!

Ps. I'm old but not ancient. Yet. LOLOLOLOLOL

Keith
Last edit: 04 Oct 2011 11:32 by Keith.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2011 01:15 #2 by crystalcross
I must say, you remind me of a ancient Sanskrit word "Mahatma". I really like your philosophy and outlook. The attitude of be unique, and allow others to do the same is refreshing. If the whole world was like that we would have far fewer wars.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith

More
04 Oct 2011 00:34 #3 by Keith
Steven Matrix

The way I see it is, "To each his own." If a person is comfortable in their beliefs and it helps them to be kind of heart I applaud them. We each have periods in our lives when we sit down and ponder why we are here and what our purpose of being here is. It is no different for myself.

If not for knowing of other spirits that visit us now and then at a very early age, like the little girl in the white flowered dress who played at the top of the stairs in front of my bedroom door but was always gone when I got to the top of the stairs, and a room that turned into a tomb in the dead of night, I likely would have excepted my place in line with the organized religion I was brought up in. Yet I was not to be as the others I knew and realized at an early age also that one keeps these events to one's self, at least back then it was like that.

For me in my time it was a lonely path followed and it was a rare time indeed to find someone to talk to about the events that were never to be discussed. Not until the advent of this marvelous invention named Computer has it been so easy to find others who tell of a similar past. They misnamed the computer, it should have been named the Communicator. LOL

Any how, it is good to know we are not alone any more.

Thanks for the reply and thoughts left.

Keith

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Oct 2011 00:07 #4 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Powers of a Vortex(es) and the Spirts found within

Keith wrote: I have been to more than a few places the Native Americans have called Spirtial Vortexes. Located in Sedona Arizona and upstate New York.

As my years dwindle I now look back at those times and realize now how important they were to my development as a man of spiritual belief. There is so much more than ever taught us in Church. Knowledge unknowingly passed there to me. I, at the time, never realized the gift given there was priceless and shared by few.

We as humans take so much for granted. There is a reason that things happen in our lives and sometimes we fail to see those reasons. Then other times we see them and don't realize they are a gift. But on a few occasions in our lives we see the gift. A new born held for the first time. The first time we felt true love. A kiss never forgotten.

Are these Vortexes and the spirits found within a philosophy or is it a gift? Keith

To be sure, the vortexes are a gift; the result of one's intent within, recognized by those who open it to you. The native Americans know and can teach people more from a spiritual standpoint than anyone in the church ever can. I can say that because I was in the church for many years; and it was an experience on a mountain with what you described that helped to shape my thinking and helped me and my family out of a religious system that would threaten to stunt our spirtual growth if we stayed in it.

For those in religion that may be reading this, I do not condemn you for your belief system. I just find that I nor my family can evolve any further spiritually by staying in it. For us, every religion is a constructed box which was created by man to limit and stifle "self growth".

I can relate to everything you say Keith. When we quit listening to what's going on on the outside and start listening to the inside of ourselves, we will learn in a way that we know once and for all that we know very little; but now we can begin a quest for truth that will take us an entire lifetime. But at least we will grow our entire life and be separate from a majority who have chosen to follow; thinking that they are striving for the same thing, but all the while searching for the truth from the wrong sources.

Bravo Keith.

More
03 Oct 2011 11:36 #5 by Keith
nonakre, thanks for posting a response.

Gifts given must be repaid in kind. I do that here without expectation. I ask questions I yet search the answers to and thanks to people that come here to share their insight I piece together the answers to the questions I have.

A gift must be shared to be a gift. Those who have a gift know this and those who don't but yet search will eventually understand the true value of their gift as well. To share experience is something passed down for ions father to son friend to friend and seeker of knowledge to seeker of knowledge. We share in that experience our levels of understanding for if we do not share these levels are lost forever.

Knowledge not shared is knowledge wasted.

I return that which I was given by others as kind.

Keith
The following user(s) said Thank You: nonakre

More
03 Oct 2011 11:23 - 03 Oct 2011 11:42 #6 by Keith
TressesOfNephthys,

Thank you for your response here and on other forum posts as well.

I like your observations; I often read them and find them to be in tune with my beliefs but from another’s perspective, which I find refreshing. A thinning of a veil, again perspective is different but the same answer is evident.

We each are on a journey in our own times in my view and in my/our younger years we face the challenges as to conquer them, when in my/our latter years we face them as to understand them and with that understanding place them behind us as knowledge gained one at a time.

This is why I believe it was not until my later years (each of us, I presume would be different) to begin to understand the challenges of the spiritual world. I knew at 16 years old what I had learned in church was not all there was to spiritual understanding. As I grew up I knew and experienced the spiritual under or over worlds and their effects on our own time in our world, there was no doubt. Yet when mentioned in a prayer format at church I was shunned and admonished for even bringing such Questions up in the house of the Lord. I never understood that then but have long sense found the answers to the questions I asked then. Seek and you will find.

You see, TressesOfNephthys, when we narrow our minds to that of a single scope of the spirit world we miss out on so much. God shuns no one who believes in him and his glory. He alone carries the final judgments we will answer to and those who use his enlightenments as a tool of judgment themselves will eventually be judged for that by God or whatever he has been named him by us.

I have looked for understanding in many venues the latter is being allowed to follow along with a spirit hunter. He has been at this a while and he has taught me much and he is forthright and kind, a good man to be a guide. I believe I was destined to be guided by him to the understand levels he has to offer and I am more than thankful for those opportunities to share his spirit investigation times with him.

How do we know when to seek other guidance? That’s one question I have asked many times over the decades. The answer is always the same. When the time comes we will know.

Open minds are enlightened minds. It is much easier to except the answers given than to find one’s own answers, this is why we see what we see when others see nothing.
In my opinion of course.

Keith
Last edit: 03 Oct 2011 11:42 by Keith.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nonakre

More
03 Oct 2011 03:48 #7 by nonakre
I would view any experience that affected you so profoundly as a gift. Happily you are able to appreciate and receive it in the here and now. Sadly, not all people recognize or accept gifts that are spiritual in nature, or don't have an open mind to attempt to understand that which might be non-traditional to them. Bask in your gift my friend and be thankful!! May continued blessings rain down on you!!

More
03 Oct 2011 02:14 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Philosophy or gift, I guess that depends on whether you are a skeptic or believer. A vortex is a place where the veil is thinned. Those who are sensitive to the spirit worlds can already thin the veil within ourselves. So in my mind, I don't know whether I would say its a gift, more maybe part of physics we haven't identified yet. But we should see them as gifts anyway. It is the spirit world trying to meet us halfway.

More
03 Oct 2011 01:15 - 03 Oct 2011 01:34 #9 by Keith
I have been to more than a few places the Native Americans have called Spirtial Vortexes. Located in Sedona Arizona and upstate New York.

Spiritual energy is found in these places in abundance. Yet I have witnessed people who feel nothing while in the Vortexes. As I talked with a Native American to the Sedona area I learned that the Vortexes will only be felt by the persons with spiritual mindsets. Others see the place as any other place. I grew up within a half mile of one of these places I spent many hours as a child and young adult, just setting there in thought. Time would either stand still or dash forward in that place of which but a handful of people even know of, most of them I took there, I don't believe ever knew the power found in that spiritual place.

As my years dwindle I now look back at those times and realize now how important they were to my development as a man of spiritual belief. There is so much more than ever taught us in Church. Knowledge unknowingly passed there to me. I, at the time, never realized the gift given there was priceless and shared by few.

To know.

We as humans take so much for granted. There is a reason that things happen in our lives and sometimes we fail to see those reasons. Then other times we see them and don't realize they are a gift. But on a few occasions in our lives we see the gift. A new born held for the first time. The first time we felt true love. A kiss never forgotten.

Remembering always.

To take without giving in return is dishonoring to oneself. To receive without offer in kind is as bad. To give without expectation is unselfish and to honor those who do so in this manor is spiritually adorned.

Are these Vortexes and the spirits found within a philosophy or is it a gift?

Keith
Last edit: 03 Oct 2011 01:34 by Keith.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, Tresses Of Nephthys, nonakre

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds

Features