Login

Videos

The Evil Eye

More
12 Nov 2011 01:42 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic The Evil Eye
Best feeling in the world is to know that you are loved <3 Something I didn't have until my husband came along.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2011 00:12 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: The Evil Eye
No curse can stand against tons and tons of people who stand with you and send you positive energy.
We may not all physically be there but our positive energies are certainly aimed at you and lifting any form of curse that may exist.

More
11 Nov 2011 23:38 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Funny how olive oil cures everything :) And vinegar haha.

I have been working with the moon, 3 new moons and this month the full moon. Have to say, never felt better. Lost 10 pounds and have an opportunity to sell some of the goodies I make next weekend. I've made 5 hats since yesterday morning! I feel this curse on me lifting day by day.

More
11 Nov 2011 13:56 #4 by iclonephone
Replied by iclonephone on topic Re: The Evil Eye
I am of Greek decent and we also use the evil eye to ward off evil.
We have them all over the house or car.
I don't know much but if someone has been affected, they usually can be anmointed with water and olive oil to get rid of it. Now do Of beleive this? Not really. But there are evils out in the universe.

More
08 Sep 2011 13:27 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys

LeslieAValentin wrote: Negative spirits and energies CAN bring your sense of wellness down. It can cause fatigue, headaches, etc.

With that said, consider that as a possibility of what is occuring. If you have white sage or something else to do a cleansing of your home with, I would suggest to you to at least try that as well.

Keep us updated.

Thanks, Les! Yup, I've been smudging my room and myself. Will do the yard too whenever it stops raining around here.

More
08 Sep 2011 04:33 #6 by LeslieAValentin
Replied by LeslieAValentin on topic Re: The Evil Eye
Negative spirits and energies CAN bring your sense of wellness down. It can cause fatigue, headaches, etc.

With that said, consider that as a possibility of what is occuring. If you have white sage or something else to do a cleansing of your home with, I would suggest to you to at least try that as well.

Keep us updated.

More
08 Sep 2011 04:11 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Well, medically, everything has always come out normal--iron, hormones, thyroid, etc etc etc. For a very long time I have been convinced something was wrong with me. Maybe from watching too many episodes of Mystery Diagnosis or whatever that show was called. Not sure what autoimmune disease you have. If you don't care to share here (wouldn't blame you at all), maybe you could PM me and I can look into the symptoms. My mother-in-law has Lupus. I know it isn't that.

Otherwise, since this weekend, I feel utterly fantastic. No three hour naps needed just to function. The few pounds I gained last week dropped off in the matter of 2 days, just like they did the last time (2 months ago) that I told my mother I wanted nothing to do with her.

She is very much a toxic personality and an energy vampire. I think about all the times she's called and instantly I started yawning uncontrollably. Could be a Pavlov's dog response but somehow it makes sense that she's draining my energy away.

CC and I were discussing the subject of non-human entities the other day. I told him that I believe that non-human entities are caused by negative energies being stored away in one place over time and being layered over each other, taking sort of an imprint of the memories or personalities of the people that energy came from, and eventually in coagulates into one thing and takes on sort of a pseudo consciousness. This energy can come from the living or dead, so you literally, if enough major stress and strife is involved, technically haunt other people or even yourself, even when you are still alive. Whether you want to think of it as The Evil Eye or not, I think what I've experienced this last week (really my whole life but really came together in the last week or so) is sort of the beginnings of this type of energy. If I had fought back and met fire with fire, that really could have been the start of some nasty things. Luckily for me, I have the experience, common sense and will power to have stopped this garbage in its tracks. Icky things, living and dead, don't mess with me. They have no clue what they're going up against.

More
07 Sep 2011 19:40 #8 by steampunksweets
Replied by steampunksweets on topic Re: The Evil Eye
You might want to try hemo/oncologist (don't freak; they deal with blood autoimmune disorders--I actually felt oddly guilty when I was in outpatient as I was about the only person in the waiting room who DIDN'T have cancer.) I was lucky to have a GP who will refer you for ANY kind of test you want no matter how nutty he thinks you really are (no, you probably don't have colon cancer at 25, yes, I'll send you for a lower GI if you insist...) but the autoimmune stuff can be so wacky a lot of regular GPs will write it off as "wacky hormones" right up until your iron levels and platelet count are critical and the ER physician's admitting you. Heaven help you if you're pregnant, as then it's all crazy-prego-hormones and of COURSE it's in your head. (With my ITP, they at least know in advance to watch out as being pregnant, were I to be pregnant, could cause a relapse.)

And don't write off just toxic personality. I'm not saying there is really such a thing as an active predatory 'energy vampire' but some people do just drain those around them without realizing and that doesn't do good things for you physically. Your mother sounds toxic. Do not be like my Mom and put up with it for far too long. My grandmother just sucked all the happiness out of people. (Mom is a lot more...psychic, sensitive, whatever, she's mildly precog and has recieved at least one message from her father during a stressful time, than I am, and I'm sure that didn't help dealing with her negative-nancy mother.) If that's the case, just being away shoudl stop it.

More
07 Sep 2011 19:27 #9 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Oooooh yes, I've been to lots of docs. MDs, endocrinologist, obgyn. Obviously having children added to some symptoms but many were there long before them. That being said, nowadays they drag you through the mud with blood and genetics testing when you are pregnant, and the endo ruled out hormone imbalances, cortisol and thyroid imbalances.

I understand I've opened myself up to scrutiny, and its not something I normally do. Think people don't believe you when you tell them you have psychic abilities? Try telling people that you have the ability to affect things around you. That's something people have a harder time grasping. I leave myself open to the universal energy so that I may do my work by on the flip side, as much as I try not to allow it to happen, things effect me too. I just have to get better at keeping the ickies out.

More
07 Sep 2011 18:13 #10 by tyrstag
Replied by tyrstag on topic Re: The Evil Eye
I have to agree. A medical professional(s) need to become involved. I was "super healthy" all the while living with crippling arthritis since I was 17 and no one caught it until I was 29 (i just turned 30). It feels like the whole world is against you because the pain and weight gain lead to exhaustion than depression.

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds

Features