Login

Videos

Tarot Significance

More
04 Jul 2011 06:33 #1 by dannykinns
Early this evening, I gave an inspirational reading to a friend that I haven't seen for three years. He was surprised that my intricate coaching skills would pair up with the Tarot.
Anyways, after giving him a reading, he felt at ease and obtained a greater sense of clear direction. He then asked me a question that made me felt more appreciative of the Tarot. He asked me, 'If Tarot could change lives of people for the greater good, why won't the world do that? Does it do more than just preidct?"

In response, I told him that the world of good people do use the Tarot for good reasons. It is up to the person how they see fit to use it. Tarot uses not only predict the future or uncover the past but it does things that the user's felt helpful or spiritual achieving:

The Tarot deck can tell an author countless stories, play beautiful lyrics to musicians, reveal meaningful visions to film directors, and many, many more. The Tarot is a tool of understanding and opening of the user's mind and spirit. But it goes way deeper than that.

For those who rely on the Tarot as the source of inspiration, a tool of comfort and wisdom, and spiritual enrichment; I'd like to thank you guys for using the Tarot in a beautiful and respectful way. Continue to encourage, inspire, and help others and yourselves through the passion of Tarot as always.

- Danny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds

Features