Login

Videos

Paranormal VBLOG - Spirit Learning (Episode#2)

More
16 Jul 2013 04:59 #1 by normanglasser1
Does earthbound spirits learn from us good Que. All I can tell you from my personnel observations I feel they are more parasitic then anything else A good book to read is 30 years among the dead by Carl Wickland to me he described earthbound spirits. I have been keeping a log on the groups I have investigated with and there is a correlation with what he has written .This to me explains why the demonic is at a all time high. I here the words use my energy. This spirit might have the same mentality as Hitler. For me I was interested in the wisdom that I could receive from spirits that are from a higher form . If you listen they are the teachers in healing our spirit. not the other way around and as far as helping someone cross over sounds Noble. They always see the light at the end of the tunnel . I have helped one person cross over who was terrified to die . You have to go threw the tunnel it's like a birth not a pleasant experience. When I hear mediums say they helped a spirit cross over I have to chuckle a little . Have you ever heard them talk about the golden whirlwind no. mediums who have seen this are the ones that are on the up and up their charge is expenses for traveling . To my knowledge there is a mystery class in Ireland that teaches you to help others and spirit to cross over . It took me weeks to get back to normal and I was lucky to have the support I needed . Nothing is new under the sun. Rob I like what you are doing good topic opens the mind up. One other thing when we depart from this life no shock we all have been there I'm not talking about reincarnation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2013 00:08 #2 by ghostman50
ONCE AGAIN ROB GREAT TOPIC MY FRIEND .

We have free will. We make choices on a daily basis. So do Earthbound Spirits. The Earthbound Spirit has to make a choice to leave and go to the other side. When there is trust between the ghost and those who are trying to help, efforts to help the ghost move on will be more effective. Our team will call on the other side to send over someone that the Earthbound Spirit knew and trusted in life to come over and get him and take him back to the other side. If we know who the ghost is and anything about their history, we may be able to suggest someone. I often request that a beloved grandparent come over and get the Earthbound Spirit. The grandparent/grandchild relationship is often less conflicted than the parent/child or husband/wife relationship. The last thing we want is to call on someone the spirit had a hostile relationship with to come and get him! We have had considerable success in getting grandparents to come and fetch their family member gone astray. Of course, the key to whether or not the spirit release has worked is whether or not paranormal activity stops. If there is no activity after a few months, we generally feel that the ghost has crossed over and close out the case.

Over the years, we have encountered a few ghosts who knew darn well they were dead, but were so attached to the earthly plain, they would not leave. The attitude is: "This is my place. I'm not leaving. In fact, you don't belong here and I'd like you to leave." The principle of free will continues to apply. This kind of ghost is much more resistant to our efforts. He will not leave until he is darn good and ready. We may not be able to help, as much as we would like to. The ghost might have to come to an insight on his own before he will leave, because he has no intention of listening to us

More
14 Jul 2013 21:26 #3 by crystalcross
This is the second edition of the Paranormal VBLOG.
Its a quick 5 minute discussion on Spirit's spirit's ability to "LEARN".
Feel free to discuss...

File Attachment:

File Name: GNH-Discuss-Part2.mp3
File Size:6,292 KB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Features