Login

Videos

Only unfinished business?

• CPR56
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 Jan 2016 11:48 #1 by CPR56
Replied by CPR56 on topic Re: Only unfinished business?
There are a variety of reasons to including waiting for judgment and/or being held here against their will.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2013 03:59 #2 by packerfanvic
There are also theories that combine space and time. If and when conditions are right, time folds back on itself occupying the same space that we (and they) are living in. For example, we may appear as ghosts or spirits to someone in 1948 while we are investigating a sight and communicating with them.

More
13 Apr 2013 22:58 #3 by MrGrimm
There's also the theory that there are multiple worlds or dimensions that are parallel to ours, and sometimes, those dimensions cross planes (whether it's from magick or from another reason), and when they do, they can cause apparitions from the other world, which look and sound like ghosts.

More
12 Apr 2013 19:23 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Thank you, Norman. Exactly.

More
09 Apr 2013 02:36 #5 by normanglasser1
I think there are countless theories on this including the one you have spoken of. I feel the majority are here because they are stuck in a routine that they are content with.We all know people who do the same thing over and over again. day after day and so on.Some are loners they are the people know one pays attention to they are there but at the same time they are not. a lot of spirits I feel still want to be close to you . Some still want to be physical. Some earth bound spirits don't realize they have passed on.Some found pleasure in being cruel . Some fear what is on the other side. some are waiting for judgement day and so on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys, packerfanvic

More
06 Apr 2013 19:43 #6 by kirlybab01
I have heard it said that ghosts, spirits, etc. are only here because they have unfinished business. I don't subscribe to this theory. A prime example would be repeaters.

What is everyone else's take on it?

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds

Features