Login

Videos

Controlled Randomness

More
12 Dec 2012 14:01 #1 by normanglasser1
During this year I have explored on photographing spirit and recording their voices. Which I have had some limited success. I'm starting to put patterns to gather . The orb debate is open in my opinion Never close doors when it comes to the paranormal. Orbs are not something that is new with patience and time we to can create orbs that are visible using our own energy. they are called Manna charges warriors used them for there energy. One warning when doing this be prepared to change light bulbs out. What is spirit energy ? All we have to do is look at ourselves.Their energy can't be much different. This summer I was able to get a 5 min. evp Dan Hall captured most of it . He makes movies if you look on facebook he has a small clip of it. I was with other groups at this time you can hear them in the background arguing that this can't be happening. Since then I have been able to get one more contact that was audible with your ears. I'm now showing much more progress in which I can ask questions and get static sounds. I feel that the answer won't be found by the complex but the simple.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Dec 2012 03:49 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I am not much of a believer in photographic orbs but I have seen orbs with my own eyes a few times, in places where there was no other light source, especially concentrated ones that would have been moving across the wall. I remember CC mentioning having a similar experience. Now, that being said, if I can see it with my own eyes, why shouldn't it be able to be photographed? I believe that **some** orb pictures cannot be explained off like most can. And most certainly can. The vast majority. And I have told people, hey you know what, it's possible that a spirit made that happen. But what you see, itself, isn't spirit. Seeing faces in orbs, well, sometimes they are very clear, and sometimes you feel like if you squint a certain way then you can sort of see something. Visual matrixing. And what's to say a ghost box or ovilus isn't just auditory matrixing (not sure if this is the proper terminology or what). Anyway, I am rambling. I just did a reading and when I read, I ramble. It's still carrying over :) GOODNIGHT!!

More
10 Dec 2012 21:01 #3 by crystalcross
Deb,

I'm right with you on this. And I wasn't really arguing either side of this topic, was more creating some food for thought. Sometimes we tend to take some things for granted but forget how it all relates together. And also I have had my coffee since then.

And I fully agree with the "Ghost Box". If you look at it from a purely scientific point of view it should not work. By all rights what you're hearing is just random spurts of sound and noise. And there is no basis for it to work. But yet, the results are far too relevant in many cases to be purely coincidental. That's one reason why I (coming from a background of science) have learned to keep and open mind and look beyond what the eyes see and the mind can comprehend.

Interesting discussion topic. Others please feel free to chime in whether you're a veteran investigator or simply someone who is an enthusiast of the paranormal.

More
10 Dec 2012 16:42 #4 by DebPSPI
Replied by DebPSPI on topic Re: Controlled Randomness
I agree, for the most part I am pretty skeptical and unless I see an orb with my own eyes and it produces its own light, thereby casting a shadow in its path and moves with intent I throw it out.

I was not a believer in the Ovilus or the ghost box but I like to try these devices for myself before I totally diss them. The ovilus is sketchy in my opinion but once in all the times we used it I got something I couldn't dispute. I had it on phonetic mode, I don't trust the dictionary mode lol and it said "Down here still, it's hell here, want out" That blew me away. To be able to make the correct phonetic sounds to make a sentence like that is beyond random in my opinion.

Now on to the ghost box. I have come to find in my experience that it is not the random radio bits they use to speak its the white noise in between. I live in a rural area without a surplus of radio stations and I do not use the antenna and often wrap the box in foil to block as many radio signals as possible and have gotten full sentences in the same voice saying pertinent answers to my questions. I think the ghost box, used correctly and with common sense is a good tool at times. Some seem thrilled they can communicate while others say turn off this thing!

Can we use these as evidence? No, but I can come to the conclusion that some of these devices help us to learn and hopefully one day we can stumble on something that will give us undeniable evidence we can present. If we don't try them we will never know what we might be missing.

More
10 Dec 2012 15:50 #5 by crystalcross
This morning as I was driving down the road heading towards my destination my mind started to wander into deep thought as so often it does in the mornings. Let this also serve as a warning to those drivers sharing the road with me in the morning :P . I first started thinking about a subject which comes so often into the forefront, "ORBS". As I was talking to myself in my mind I was jumping on the bandwagon of the evils of orb photography again when I came to some epiphanetic realizations. If you would let me guide you through my thought train for a moment, and please keep your arms and legs inside at all times this will prove to be a bumpy ride.

Most orbs are items or dust or some other reflected or direct light source which is bounced off the lenses inside of the camera to produce a artifact that appears brighter than its surroundings. The attributes we then see within it be they faces or loved ones, are in turn patterns of randomness which we relate into familiar objects. This is often known as matrixing.

This let me to the realization that much of what we do as Paranormal Investigators is looking for patterns. Look for a moment at some of the tools which we employ in our field. Lets first look at one of the most obvious, the Olivus X and the entire line of speech conversion equipment. These items take impulses from the physical such as EMF readings, electrostatic, sound, and a variety of other sensors on a multi-axis plane and then convert those readings into numbers which are used to pick words from a large library of words and "Speak" them. Its basically an electronic way of taking environmental randomness and converting it into words. The hope being that spirits can manipulate these readings to produce the outcome of words which they wish. Basically controlling the randomness in order to communicate. Very interesting when you look at it really.

My minds then moved on to other such devices. Such as the "Spirit Box". This device rapidly scans through a variety or radio frequencies, not stopping for more than a fraction of a second on each. Having come from the field of electronics and physics I do know that the way a radio works (specifically an FM radio, which is what all these are) is that it attempts to latch onto a signal within the vicinity of the central frequency you are looking for. So if there is a signal on point "A" and you're looking at point "B". As point "B" gets close to point "A" it will lock onto that signal, and will continue to receive it until point "B" has significantly passed point "A". The relevance here being that if there is a signal, you may hear it longer than he normal scanning time if it is strong enough to hold the attention of the "lock". So this devices scans for signals, plays them for a few moments and then moves on. The hope is that spirits can somehow control the signals that are out there and the rate of scan so that words are found at the right time to answer questions. Again controlling the randomness of the signals which are out there.

It seems that a considerable amount of what we do as investigators is to look for control over randomness. Lets move onto something a bit different. Lets look at investigations and why they are at night. There are a variety of reasons, but one of them is because its quieter and they don't want to be seen. And also because it puts us on more equal ground. So often when we "see" a spirits its out of the corner of our eye, or a faint whisp in the darkness which when you add the light of day would simply disappear. Now don't get me wrong there's a vast number of sightings during the day, but a majority of the investigations are always at night. After all, you can't use nightvision during the day :cheer:. Night also lends itself to more matrixing, and thus to more randomness and potential control of the randomness.

So much of what we look for as investigators is in looking for evidence that some form of randomness has been controlled in an attempt to communicate with us. Just look at EVP's for instance. There are some EVP's that are obvious, but more often than not its a real struggle to try to hear or make out the pattern or voice within the sound. We have to guess at what its saying, or if in fact its saying anything or whether its just a sound that is similar to a voice. And then the question comes to mind if it is in fact just a sound, and we're hearing a voice is it something controlling the sound or better yet influencing us to hear what it wants heard.

I think as an investigator one of the biggest and prime questions we must ask ourselves is do we believe in Skrying, Seeing, or reading te randomness. If the answer is no, then we must really throw out all the kind of evidence I've mentioned above since it relies on that. But if the answer is yes, then how can we throw out some of the evidence above and keep others. The old saying "in for a penny, in for a pound" holds so true.

If we are to believe that spirits can manipulate the randomness or the way in which we perceive it to form words from impulses, to send words from a radio, to appear in the darkness, to speak through the static or in the mumbles on recordings, to say something through a breath of air. Then why is it not also possible that the spirits are using the randomness of reflected light from dust particles to bring a message into our minds. Is it really so much different. We know the mechanism that creates it, but do we know the message behind it. "In for a penny..."

And with that said, I will now leave you to think about this topic. I welcome your input. And lord knows, I never thought I would find myself arguing a "Pro ORB" stance. Perhaps I just need another cup of coffee...

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds

Features