Login

Videos

Risk and Protection

More
04 Sep 2012 20:21 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Good point! Thanks for letting us know where we can at least find your link ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2012 19:58 #2 by Wes_Forsythe
I don't like to post my links in the forum since I am not a paid advertiser (fair is fair) but you can find the links on my profile and wall. Thanks for the interest.

More
04 Sep 2012 19:44 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Do you have a link?

More
04 Sep 2012 19:26 #4 by Wes_Forsythe
Thank you very much for your answers. We are discussing the topic on my webcast tonight to complete the article that will appear later at the Unexplained Times.

More
04 Sep 2012 18:21 - 04 Sep 2012 18:24 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Would you welcome answers from a non-investigating Medium???

Wes_Forsythe wrote: I am working up some notes for an article.

I am wondering what those actively involved in paranormal research do for protection - or if they do anything at all.

As a pagan I have certain divine beings I call upon for help along with friends and relatives, and of course, my guides.

Do you give much thought to the possibility of attachments or even coming across something evil? Do you even accept the possibility?

Attachments aren't always evil. Sometimes a ghost wants desperately to convey a message to you. If you aren't listening, sometimes they take drastic measures. Identifying and acting on their concerns will likely release the attachment. Negative entities who attach themselves in order to cause harm and revel in your pain and misery are another thing altogether and much harder to deal with.

Do you actively protect yourself? your team? your family? your equipment?

Of course! I actively smudge my house on a regular basis, for starters. If I have to pull out the big guns, I will, but that rarely ever happens.

Do you take on cases that appear to have a dark side?

I don't always know there's a "dark side" until I'm a good way into a reading. The other day I did a reading where I sensed at different times at a family owned property animal torture and a hanging. The hanging was confirmed but she could only suspect on the animal torture but did say she had a few pets that had mysteriously disappeared. Regardless, if there is someone in need of help, I don't think I would turn them down.

What would you do if you encountered something that could be interpretted as elemental or even demonic?

There have been a couple of occasions where I woke up from intense nightmares and felt the presence of something in my bedroom with me. As I attempted to draw down the white light of protection, I was fought until I brought my cavalry of spirit friends on the other side. Since I started smudging, this hasn't happened again. I have never really felt threatened; I feel like I am very much in control at all times and I believe that helps tremendously.

For that matter what would you do if something followed you home that was just annoying?

I once had the ghost of a kid I went to high school with attached to me from the ages of 16-19. It was annoying at times because I felt him all the time and while he was around my abilities would go haywire. I would wake up in the middle of the night surrounded by murmuring voices like I'd fallen asleep in a train station. Once I figured out what he wanted, it was like a weight off my chest. I honestly haven't heard from him since.

Do you even accept the possibility?

I don't have much of a choice ;)

Last edit: 04 Sep 2012 18:24 by Tresses Of Nephthys. Reason: added color coding

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Aug 2012 18:55 - 27 Aug 2012 18:56 #6 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Risk and Protection

Wes_Forsythe wrote: I am working up some notes for an article.

A very good discussion Wes.

I am wondering what those actively involved in paranormal research do for protection - or if they do anything at all.

Sometimes I may wear a particular crystal but don't normally. I say that because I'm typically skeptical about many things metaphysical, but have had good personal experiences with a particular crystal that appeared to work quite well for me in different scenarios.

Do you give much thought to the possibility of attachments or even coming across something evil? Do you even accept the possibility?

I most definitely believe in attachments and entities of the dark side.

Not really, I just go where I feel is safe and will leave if it isn't.

I was involved with one that was a bit on the dark side, but only because I felt OK with going. I wouldn't make a habit of it and it's up to that "gut feeling" of every person to decide on whether they should or shouldn't.

What would you do if you encountered something that could be interpretted as elemental or even demonic?

It depends on the intuition or "gut feeling". Follow that, and one should remain safe.

For that matter what would you do if something followed you home that was just annoying?

Hopefully, I listened to that inner voice to begin with. I would try and communicate with the spirit to see if it needed help. If it was there to harass, I'd tell it to leave.

Do you even accept the possibilty?

Yep.

Last edit: 27 Aug 2012 18:56 by Steven Matrix.

More
27 Aug 2012 11:40 #7 by Wes_Forsythe
I am working up some notes for an article.

Do you even accept the possibilty?

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds

Features