Login

Videos

× This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

emailed topics

More
13 Jan 2012 01:32 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: emailed topics
If you go to your "Profile" page, there is a tab for Forum.

On the Forum tab it shows you your messages, but under that it also shows you your subscriptions. From that point you can either unsubscribe them individually, or there is an unsubscribe all button.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2012 01:30 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Oh I see. I rather enjoy the emails. Better than another __% Sale at Old Navy lol.

More
13 Jan 2012 01:23 #3 by kirlybab
Replied by kirlybab on topic Re: emailed topics
I know that. I was wondering about unsubscribing to what I am subscribing to, and if you can set the box as default to be unchecked. Currently it is automatically checked.

More
12 Jan 2012 22:53 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
When you go to reply, right above the "submit" button there's an option to uncheck a box that would subscribe you to a topic.

More
12 Jan 2012 22:02 #5 by kirlybab
emailed topics was created by kirlybab
I changed my email address recently because I was getting too many emails just from this site because of the default being "to be notified of replies to this topic"....

I want to change to my new email, but I don't want to be notified of the ones I am already subscribed to, and I know I am not going to be able to remember all the time to uncheck the box....

Is there any way to unsubscribe of what you are notified of, and can you change it so that the box is not default as checked?

Sugggestion 2: Should have a forum for questions about the site workings... technical support type thing....

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds

Features