Login

Videos

× This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Kudos to G&H!!!

More
04 Jan 2012 01:30 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
As far as #1 goes, I think you will find ways here to exercise your abilities. Sometimes in chat we will read each other. Sometimes you tune in with certain people while talking to them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kirlybab

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2012 00:35 #2 by kirlybab
Replied by kirlybab on topic Re: Kudos to G&H!!!
you are so welcome and believe me, I will help with at least suggestions as often as I can

More
04 Jan 2012 00:24 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Kudos to G&H!!!
By the say, since the topic was breached. Everyone, remember to go to "PROFILE" and Edit your profile and add your twitter username so that others will be able to follow your twitter account. Its just one more way to bring the information together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: runawaygypsy, kirlybab

More
04 Jan 2012 00:23 #4 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Kudos to G&H!!!
Kirlybab,

What a wonderful set of suggestions. Especially #1. I'm always looking for ways to better arrange the information we have into ways that our members can best use it. So that's a great idea. Thanks!

As for #2, we actually do have that. Its the "Haunts" button on the top. Although it has not been populated much. I was hoping that more people would start really taking that on and starting to enter items into the searchable database. The database is even tied to a Layar application for iPhone and Android phones.

I would be tickled pink if perhaps 1-5 people would take it on themselves to start entering more of the haunted or active locations into the database.

This site is based on a methodology called crowd-sourcing. What that means is that we provide the structure, the means and the framework.. But the actual content is provided by everyone who uses it. Much similar to Wiki, Google, and many other global sourced databases, this GnH site also relies on the members to provide the knowledge. Although I'm more than willing to help, teach, and support anyone who wishes to learn... ...I do not proclaim myself an expert by any stretch of the word, I'm basically just another traveler in this dynamic learning experience.

Certainly keep the suggestions coming, I really love input. Without it I have no idea what the pulse of the membership wants. I accept positive and negative feedback equally, so never be afraid to speak your mind.

I'll start looking into your ideas shortly my friend!

More
04 Jan 2012 00:09 #5 by kirlybab
Replied by kirlybab on topic Re: Kudos to G&H!!!
kirlybab
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
03 Jan 2012 23:44 #6 by jbbiggs
Replied by jbbiggs on topic Re: Kudos to G&H!!!
I agree with you on number 2, a searchable database would be awesome, and what is you twitter user name????

More
03 Jan 2012 23:35 #7 by kirlybab
Kudos to G&H!!! was created by kirlybab
I am so glad that G&H was the first to follow me yesterday when I joined Twitter. This is the best, most honest site I have found when it comes to the supernatural/paranormal.

That being said, I would suggest a welcome place somewhere that describes more to newcomers the best ways to get started here, with different links depending on what their level of interest or participation may be.

I am looking for a number of things:

1. I, even though I am saddened by those who do not chose to believe I have the abilities I have, the upbringing I had early in life makes me question myself a lot. Also being held down by society up until recently didn't help matters. Is there somewhere here on your site or that you would recommend to help me really find out the truth of how far my abilities extend?

2. I have just moved back to my hometown in MI. I would like to see a listing somewhere that members could search for local places of paranormal significance.

3. It took me a while to find the new educational thing, I think Paranormal 101? While I have found it, I would of liked to have known about it when I first got here. I am sure others would as well.

I guess that is all I can think of for now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Time to create page: 0.444 seconds

Features